Harvest & Curing curing question when you're out from home

Reaction score
Hello everyone !

I Wonder if someone already had this problème before.

My girls are in their third day of drying and i must go for 4 days far from home with no one to help me to burp my jars.

In the best case i could burp them the 2 or 3 first days depending how long they'll dry.

I have bovedas 58 and 62, if i drop some in my jars would it do the tricks to come back to burp later. Would i avoid mold this way ?

Thx for the answers guys !

See ya !

Are you trying to dry in jars?

You first need to dry the buds for a week or 2 open air before you even think about curing.

drysing or curing?
I'd put them (back) in brown paper bags and put that in a moist (~60%) environment if possible. I use grove bags now, and once these are filled, no care needed. If you can grab some, they'd do the job.

Hey guys !
I'm currently drying in my box, with hot temps what is not good i know but here the temps are mad and it's not going to be better next week.

I don't know where buying grove bags in Europe either. It was my first thought too but no clue.

Put your temperature/humidity gauge in your refrigerator, and let us know the conditions there. If it has enough humidity you can dry it there.

Hey guys !
I'm currently drying in my box, with hot temps what is not good i know but here the temps are mad and it's not going to be better next week.

I don't know where buying grove bags in Europe either. It was my first thought too but no clue.
Drying in brown paper bags may help you with your drying temps I dry absolutely everything in them . Grove bags also a lot of the uk growers have bought them here https://www.rivierahorticulture.co.uk/collections/grove-bags#

Back