Indoor Cricital Purple Grow!!1

Dude I just chopped my critical purple and 100% of the pistols were orange and I only realized after it was still early. This guy is waaaay early.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
yea mine hasnt grown any since she sprouted so i figured i stunted her, so i have ordered new seeds and im going to try it again,, so critical purple grows fast huh? yea somethings wrong with mine for sure....

yea mine hasnt grown any since she sprouted so i figured i stunted her, so i have ordered new seeds and im going to try it again,, so critical purple grows fast huh? yea somethings wrong with mine for sure....
Nah I believe that's just how they are hit or miss. I had a 5 pack from gcs and I'm on my 4th attempt with no luck whatsoever. Similar results with their bubblegum autos. Was finally able to get 2 bubblegums to germ after at least 6 tries over 2 years. No problems with their other strains. Definitely won't be buying either of these again. Here we are 2 days after planting seed that was soaked for 24 hrs and paper toweled for 24 hours.
IMG_20211205_063342710_HDR.jpg

I went 0-5 on the critical purple. None of the seeds were any good. No wonder they're on sale all the time

Back