Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Slightly Obsessed With Cannabis Photography
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
Grease Monkey and Chemdogging
So I just cut this one down the day before them chem. I also have a journal of another one of these started in the new blog area, just like the chemdogging. THIS one colored a lot more than that one did, though. It was magenta, yellow and green. (the chemD was red, yellow and green). They were similar in size, and general structure, but the Creme had less conjoined buds. they were more condensed to themselves. I can only get these sorts of colors in winter. Hands down some of the prettiest I have ever grown, so I thought I would share.

This plant is one of the most medical strains i have had from Mephisto. With my arthritis, I can smoke a half a joint of this and put it out, and get back to work on the computer for a few more hours. Long lasting, super dense nugs plink when i drop them on a plate. Rather than long, melded buds, each one seems to keep to itself a bit, but that doesn't mean they aren't as good. Rather, I think they were better than some of those large, forearm sized colas. Every single bud on her was well formed, covered in trichs to the point where i had to clean off my scissors with each branch i clipped. She yielded about 5 1/2 ounces, altogether. She was an easy to grow plant, not picky like some. And takes minimal training to produce a monster of a yield for an auto. She's a dream to trim, too. Good bud-leaf ratio, and the colors on her are absolutely out of this world! One of the most colorful autoflowers ive ever come across. The high sort of sneaks up on you a bit, and can make you sleepy if you smoke too much. That's happened to me on occasion. real mellow, and doesn't leave me fuddle-headed to the point i have to put my drawing pad down till i eat something. Munchification isn't bad at all with this, either. But it's good for nausea. This is what the main looked like before i chopped her down this summer. I have tried to keep one of her around for the better part of a year now, and I have my last one growing right now in a journal. The photo below didn't color like the one this fall, but it wouldn't with the high temps i battled all summer long.
web-2.JPG

Back