Congratulations to Littylovesdapiff for winning the [USA] Grove Bags TerpLoc® Takeover Signature Strain Series Raffle (7-9 to 7-16)

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
On behalf of the Autoflower Network, we'd like to congratulate Littylovesdapiff for winning the [USA] Grove Bags TerpLoc® Takeover Signature Strain Series Raffle (7-9 to 7-16) !

grove-bags-raffle-picture-png.1480816

Congratulations!

A Private Message should have been sent to you on how to claim your prize; if you have any issues please don't hesitate to reach out to the AFN staff!

Thank you to everyone that participated!

Thank you again to @Grove Bags and the Grove Bags company!

JOIN TEAM TerpLoc®

Interested in Burp Free Curing with TerpLoc®? Check out their website here!

Use our 7% OFF Community-Specific Code “AFNTERPLOC” on store.grovebags.com; for use by AFN Community members ONLY.

Check out Grove Bags Help Center

Want to know about TerpLoc®? Check out their latest Grove Bags Case Study

Hell yeah, so awesome. Love these raffles...thanks for the opportunity. They will be put to great use!
Congratulations! You should do a grow from seed to harvest and show those grove bags off at the end of your harvest and becoming a cultivator member at the same time.

:thumbsup: good luck hope to see more of you here on AFN

Congratulations! You should do a grow from seed to harvest and show those grove bags off at the end of your harvest and becoming a cultivator member at the same time.

:thumbsup: good luck hope to see more of you here on AFN
Dude for sure, I just started a new run yesterday. I already use grove bags as well and I was just about to order some for half a pound of flower i have drying right now. Its awesome timing.

Back