New Grower Concerned first-timer, what do you think?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to this community and here is my first post.
I have been pretty gentle with the watering so far I believe. It was 4 days since the last watering (about 1 Liter/plant)

Do you think it might be PH-related? I am clueless about the PH, have no tools to check.

Both plants have been treated exactly the same, the smaller (amnesia haze) was planted maybe a week later than the DK.

Problem: Yellow parts on the Amnesia Haze, the cotyledons are completely yellow.Dark green parts and slightly up-curled leaves on the Devils Kiss

Medium: filled the bottom (about half pot) with Biobizz All-mix, upper half with Biobizz Light.mix - 11 Liter fabric pots

Feed: Just plain tap-water so far, no nutes. (I have Biobizz-grow, Bloom and Max at my disposal)

water source: Tap water

Strain/age: Auto Amnesia Haze, Auto Devils Kiss (planted about 3-4 weeks ago)

light used: mars hydro ts1000 at 50% dim, 60cm above the soil

Climate: between 21-26 celcius, about 50% humidity

Additional info: Im growing inside a closet covered in aluminum foil with holes drilled in the bottom, and a pretty strong suck-out fan in the roof.

AH.jpg
AH1.jpg
DK.jpg
DK2.jpg
DK3.jpg
setup.jpg

How long have they been growing? Pool PH kit from hardware store can do in a pinch...what kind of tap water, tap from city, tap from well etc.
The cotyldons will turn yellow and eventually fall off, they are the energy storage to get the plants growing.. as far as your pics look, I see nothing I'd worry about, ...the other pic says root problems coco coir...different media and not really relevant.

Thanks for replying man! Its been about 3 weeks for the DK and 2 weeks for the AH since the seedlings germinated.
Tap water from the city, according to the city provider my tap water should have a PH of 8.3.

vatten.png

Think those are looking good for 2 and 3 weeks....I personally use a RO filter on my well after already going through 5 stage filter system, less to consider if problem arise....only thing I can see you need to do is get some way to check PH on your water or feed water (after it's mixed) at this point..
edit as I said, a pool PH kit will get you in the ball park..It's what I used for awhile and use as a backup.

And if you just want to chat, a bunch of us hang in live stoner chat.....usually someone there most times of the day.

Back