Colloidal silver

Reaction score
Hey all hoes it going? Anyone know if you can brush on colloidal silver instead of spraying so it can be controlled?
Also I know your cant consume anything that's been sprayed with it but does that mean if I spray 1 branch then I cant consume any of that plant?
Tia

Plant material treated with CS should not be smoked or inhaled. Edibles would be fine. Not sure as to painting it on, I've just used a piece of paper or tinfoil to kinda shield the plant while spraying a single branch. Make sure to tag the branch!

So lets say I spray a branch, self that plant by removing pollen before it opens in room then brush on a few bud sites for seed, the rest of the bud is unsmokable because k sprayed 1 branch?

I've seen people say it's ok, as far as I'm concerned, CS plants get processed for edibles and tinctures.

I made up a batch and used a dropper to apply to the bud sites that I wanted to reverse, no spray.

I was able to reverse the branches and they were completely reversed and were forming lots of pollen sacs. I stopped applying CS and a few weeks later it went back to female flowers. Don’t stop application from what I read afterwards. I used a 50/1 concentration. I’ll be trying again in the spring. I want to be able to move the plant outside when it starts to near dropping,

I just reversed one again. I spritz lightly once a day. I found drops didnt work as well. I topped the plant at second node and sprayed as soon as i started to see new growth. Stopped the once a day spritz after i knew nuts were forming. On this plant i saw one stigma otherwise it looked 100% male.
I think less is more with CS. I also sacrifice a plant for this process. In the future i will top then spray one side make seeds on the otherside and keep em small like a 32oz cup.... just enough to make a few seeds!

Attachments

• 20191023_073733.jpg
    20191023_073733.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 91
Nice what ppm are you using? I have 3 autos started was gonna reverse 1 and pollinate them all but kinda wanna try em too lol. Oh well worth the sacrifice anyway guess

Gold glue, full reversal, sprayed twice a day from sex for 20 days, then left to do its thing. Home made CS, 2 silver dollars and an old phone wallwart.

Viable seeds crossed to a sour stomper. Don't look at it as sacrificing a plant, your creating a lifetime seed stock.

We need a trading area... know there's legal issues... but somewhere to collaborate.
20190829_160116.jpg
15720223802796189548066505616017.jpg

Back