Lighting COB with supplemental lighting

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So been wondering if and how people supplement their cobs with other lights for additional ranges or just better intensity.

I’m going to be using 2 optic 1xl’s and starting my plants off with 2 x 120watt cfls in the appropriate spectrum.

Was thinking of carrying on the use of the veg cfls for side lighting.
For flower will switching to 2700k be worth using or are there other cfl ranges that would be more beneficial for the flowers?

Apologies if such a thread already exists

Thoughts and experiences much appreciated

I had 2 really nice jungles with just autocobs and no other lighting. There is my first grow in the new growers section and second grow is in the autopots section. I also have this 3rd grow going in my signature line I'm trying out the KindLed XL750 this run but also have an autocob in for the COB battle plant

I had 2 really nice jungles with just autocobs and no other lighting. There is my first grow in the new growers section and second grow is in the autopots section. I also have this 3rd grow going in my signature line I'm trying out the KindLed XL750 this run but also have an autocob in for the COB battle plant

Sounds like I’m gonna be sweet :D
Took some advice from medczechs though, and have an optics 2 on the way. Probably still gonna use my cfls as side lighting, not going to do any harm! Plus I need the temp boost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back