Lighting COB LED suggestions and tips, included link with COB LED I have

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently purchased 2 of these COB LEDS off Amazon and seems like I fried my autos this round. I'm running both of these in a 3x3 tent. They pull 300w at the wall as advertised and they got a bloom and veg switch. Veg uses only 2 of the 6 COBS and bloom uses 4 of the COBS. Any suggestion or tips with using these lights are appreciated. Link below.

www.amazon.com/dp/B07SSS1KVD

Last edited:
Hey guys, I recently purchased 2 of these COB LEDS off Amazon and seems like I fried my autos this round. I'm running both of these in a 3x3 tent. They pull 300w at the wall as advertised and they got a bloom and veg switch. Veg uses only 2 of the 6 COBS and bloom uses 4 of the COBS. Any suggestion or tips with using these lights are appreciated. Link below. (shortened the link)

www.shorturl.at/wzIMY
do you have direct link? I'm not going to click the one you posted

Hey guys, I recently purchased 2 of these COB LEDS off Amazon and seems like I fried my autos this round. I'm running both of these in a 3x3 tent. They pull 300w at the wall as advertised and they got a bloom and veg switch. Veg uses only 2 of the 6 COBS and bloom uses 4 of the COBS. Any suggestion or tips with using these lights are appreciated. Link below. (shortened the link)

www.shorturl.at/wzIMY
what height did you hang it from the seedlings ?

stick it up to 40_ 45inchs i run my 250w led at 40inchs from seedlings and let them grow to the light cob lighting can be very intense also i have to ask are you sure it was the light were your previous grows successful with another light

stick it up to 40_ 45inchs i run my 250w led at 40inchs from seedlings and let them grow to the light cob lighting can be very intense also i have to ask are you sure it was the light were your previous grows successful with another light
Only ran one grow with these lights and they seemed fried. Leaves tacoing, shriveling upwards and becoming crisped happened when all the lights went on during early flower. Previous couple grows didnt have these issues, I thought the plants could handle the watts per sq ft compared to what I seen some local buddies pulling off:doh: lol I'm still new to all this only have a handful of grows in the books. Any tips are much appreciated! I will be putting them up higher as you suggested to 45". Do you recommend going by the veg/bloom switches? I got 2 of these in a 3x3

Post pictures of the plants.

Only ran one grow with these lights and they seemed fried. Leaves tacoing, shriveling upwards and becoming crisped happened when all the lights went on during early flower. Previous couple grows didnt have these issues, I thought the plants could handle the watts per sq ft compared to what I seen some local buddies pulling off:doh: lol I'm still new to all this only have a handful of grows in the books. Any tips are much appreciated! I will be putting them up higher as you suggested to 45". Do you recommend going by the veg/bloom switches? I got 2 of these in a 3x3
you have two of them lights in a 3x3 if thats the case i can understand why they got fried if you were running full blast try raising the lights put them on veg if the seedlings stretch alot the lights too far away if they stay squat you might be too close you need a in between id edge on the side of being too far away till you get used to them its alot of light for a 3x3 but you can help that by just putting the lights higher

Back