New Grower Coal Miner's Daughter by Mandalorian Genetics........ THECROOKDOG's first ever journal.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bruce Banner Auto
I have no idea what to write so I'm just gonna get to it....... Here's my coal miners daughters grow from seed to final weight (if I don't kill them somehow lol). Received my regular mandalorian seeds in the mail on the 8th of March 2021. Cracked 4 seeds in a glass of water overnight and within 24hrs all seeds had little tails approximately 3mm long....... Very fast indeed!!! Didn't actually plant the seeds untill the 10th of March and by the 13th all five seeds were up and looking very cheeky.

10th March
16153335860093070011940904526633.jpg

I have no idea what to write so I'm just gonna get to it....... Here's my coal miners daughters grow from seed to final weight (if I don't kill them somehow lol). Received my regular mandalorian seeds in the mail on the 8th of March 2021. Cracked 4 seeds in a glass of water overnight and within 24hrs all seeds had little tails approximately 3mm long....... Very fast indeed!!! Didn't actually plant the seeds untill the 10th of March and by the 13th all five seeds were up and looking very cheeky.

10th March
View attachment 1302199
i will tag along bro and nice to meet you .I'm in the UK but will be doing a couple of girls outdoor this year but its still a little bit to cold

i will tag along bro and nice to meet you .I'm in the UK but will be doing a couple of girls outdoor this year but its still a little bit to cold
Good stuff bro...... Need more outdoor auto growers lol. Nice to meet you too

Good stuff bro...... Need more outdoor auto growers lol. Nice to meet you too
were r u based if you don't mind me asking and how much experience have you got with outdoor

were r u based if you don't mind me asking and how much experience have you got with outdoor
I'm in Queensland Australia bro...... Been growing outdoors for bout 15yrs. But only been growing autos for couple of years....... It's great growing autos here cause you can grow all year round.....

I'm in Queensland Australia bro...... Been growing outdoors for bout 15yrs. But only been growing autos for couple of years....... It's great growing autos here cause you can grow all year round.....
It sounds like paradise to the UK with are crappy weather

Don't worry bro...... The day my mandalorians poked their heads up we got 10 days of rain and cloud cover...... Lol...... Lost one to drowning cause I forgot to move it before work but you'll find out all about that in tomorrows journal update. Really keen to update it now but it's dark here.

Don't worry bro...... The day my mandalorians poked their heads up we got 10 days of rain and cloud cover...... Lol...... Lost one to drowning cause I forgot to move it before work but you'll find out all about that in tomorrows journal update. Really keen to update it now but it's dark here.
Holy shit bro I just tapped your profile..... Your like autoflower network royalty. Lol

Holy shit bro I just tapped your profile..... Your like autoflower network royalty. Lol
I've just got my setup well dialed in but yes I do love autoflower s

I would like to take a peek in from time to time to see how your girls are getting along. I did want to ask how come you don't grow in the ground but in pots instead? Good luck with your grow mate!

Back