Chopped, Green on inside of pot.

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I harvested one plant recently and I wanted to see how the root system was doing. It was amazing to see how far the plant reached. Anyways, On the inside of the pot, along the sides is a slight green staining.... is this a sign that drainage wasnt as good as it needed to be? Im a little surprised because this girl was a drinker, I dried this plant out the most too.... Not sure how mould could have happend

Hi guys,
I harvested one plant recently and I wanted to see how the root system was doing. It was amazing to see how far the plant reached. Anyways, On the inside of the pot, along the sides is a slight green staining.... is this a sign that drainage wasnt as good as it needed to be? Im a little surprised because this girl was a drinker, I dried this plant out the most too.... Not sure how mould could have happend
Not mold, algae and it happens from pots drying out and pulling soil from sides. Then water beads on inside of pot and light combined makes algae. Doesnt hurt it none and even happens to growbags.

Not mold, algae and it happens from pots drying out and pulling soil from sides. Then water beads on inside of pot and light combined makes algae. Doesnt hurt it none and even happens to growbags.
Nice...learned something new..... Thanks a ton

Back