Strain: Chemdogging

Did it autoflower: Y

Soil/hydro: Soil, Plagron Light

Nutes: Bio Bizz, Grow, Alg a mic, Heaven, Bloom

Light (kind and schedule): Platinum P300, 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 71 days

Dry Yield: 50ish grams

Height of plant: Trained to 7 tops

High/Effect Duration: It's sneaky. I must admit, I smoked the first big joint, after a 3 week cure, and thought, I'm not sure about this, little bit lame. Then when I forgot I'd smoked a joint, pottering about in the kitchen, the high galloped up on me, knocked me for six. I thought it might be just the anticipation of smoking my stash after a holiday, but everytime is the same. Smoke it, no initial hit, 10 minutes later, blam, she can turn a mans lips numb.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ****

Description
Sticky fat nugs, slightly loose, which helped with the mad mould infestation we had here with the crappy weather

THE GROWTH: ***

Description
I wish I'd have put her in a bigger pot, I think she was restricted buy an 11 liter smart pot

THE SMELL: *****

Description
Complex to say the least. I wasn't sure I liked it at first. It went through a stage of smelling like sick. Then plasticine, and melted plastic. Since being in the jar, its calmed down a bit. On opening the jar, I get an intial hit of aniseed, and plastic, a little sick, and some wet old wood. Breaking up one of the sticky nugs, the spicey aniseed smell is strong, no hint of citrus here.

THE HIGH: *****
Description
While the smell might be an aquired taste, the high is not. She does the job and some. Sneaky Dog I've nicknamed it, 'cos that's exactly what it is, a sneak. I've been smoking her all week, and each joint's the same, a 10 minute lull before the storm. I work with a young kid who smoke hash, his Mrs smokes weed, and they ain't been getting on too well lately. I gave him samples of my last grow, with labels in each, identifying them. He said the next day of the chemdogging 'My Mrs loved the chemdogging, and so did I, it got her so stoned I actually enjoyed her company, for the first time in 3 years.' HHHmmm you need a new bird mate. I loved the Chemdogging, took me a while to get my nose in tune to that slightly rotten smell, but on smoking her, that's all gone. I'll be growing her again for sure.

Dried nug.
IMG_4071.JPG

just before finish
img_4027-jpg.778414

img_4028-jpg.778416

img_4031-jpg.778417

Frousy is what I'd call her.
I liken her to a girlfriend who gives great head, but has a boss eye, or a strange walk. You can overlook the imperfections, 'cos you know she does the bizz indoors

My chem city blues has a bit of a rotten smell too mate. Until you open a bud and then it's over powered by a really sweet smell. I would also say the CCB is a bit of a creeper. Not too much initially and within ten minutes I'm making like a chinese man and seeing the world in widescreen through about 20% of my eyes.

Good anology with the weird club footed GF. Imperfection rocks.

The more I think about that analogy the better it is. You may be reluctant to take the boss eyed girl home, but you'll be happy you did. I have to admit the chem city blues is the last jar I go to because of the slight arse smell, but every time I do I think, man thats just what I needed. Awesome.

My chem city blues has a bit of a rotten smell too mate. Until you open a bud and then it's over powered by a really sweet smell. I would also say the CCB is a bit of a creeper. Not too much initially and within ten minutes I'm making like a chinese man and seeing the world in widescreen through about 20% of my eyes.

Good anology with the weird club footed GF. Imperfection rocks.

The more I think about that analogy the better it is. You may be reluctant to take the boss eyed girl home, but you'll be happy you did. I have to admit the chem city blues is the last jar I go to because of the slight arse smell, but every time I do I think, man thats just what I needed. Awesome.

Imperfection does indeed rock, little Jimmy Krankie knows all about that. Urgh, what if Jimmy Krankie was the imperfect girlfriend??!! That might be too much imperfection :rofl:

Nice review brother always wanted to try a chemdog strain
:slap:

:cheers: cheers sang, and thanks for the slap. You'll be pleased when you do. The smell profile was a whole new thing for me. Really different, and moorish

Back