• Attis 300w pro

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

CoviklaFlaire

Doctor of Fu*king up Grows!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Moist basement shitty moldy albanian weed..
I have been busted and must start from scratch.. I was planing to start small with two single cob lights 3590 cree at 55w each. And eventually buy 4 or 5 of them for my 1m2 tent. But I'm very interested in Lumatek Attis 300w pro, strips made light..

What is more efficent and what would you reccomend?

I have been busted and must start from scratch.. I was planing to start small with two single cob lights 3590 cree at 55w each. And eventually buy 4 or 5 of them for my 1m2 tent. But I'm very interested in Lumatek Attis 300w pro, strips made light..

What is more efficent and what would you reccomend?
my vote would be for strips they are the future the lumatek lights are good my friend uses them

Below are MIGRO reviews for a general CREE 3950 and a Lumatek Zeus 600W (couldn't find a MIGRO review for the Attis 300W). Based on those, the Lumatek is more efficient.

In general, I feel COBs are bit better suited to taller grow spaces and plants. Since they're more "point-source"-ish, intensity can fall off less with canopy depth compared to smds/quantum/strips. That also means they have less spread, which means you can sometimes need them higher if you want more even coverage over a larger space.

The main benefit of COBs would be what you mentioned - it's easier to start small and expand / add more as you go. Depends how important that is for you.

Here's a cheaper (I'm sure) and expandable option, just like a cob. Except they're strips, Chilled Grow Lights.

Not really sure why I'm posting this. I'm just completely unimpressed by that light.

my vote would be for strips they are the future the lumatek lights are good my friend uses them
Now I'm even more in doubt. https://www.growell.co.uk/grow-ligh...bright-daylight-led-grow-light-200w-300w.html
Its the same light as attis 300w ,just different brand,. It goes for 330e.
that is price of 3 single cobs.. But I will not be planing to go above 4 girls in my tent(each cob for each girls) so I don't really know, maybe for my style of growing single cobs are better? more penetration..
And yes as I understand this maxbright has 2,3umols
while 3590 at 55w has 2.5 umols.

@KDawg I thing his testing is all wrong. He should tested them at 55w ..Not 80w.
As I Understand 3590 are most efficint at that wattage..

@Dreary I dont understand.. Which light dissapointed you? chilled grow?or lumatek?

Now I'm even more in doubt. https://www.growell.co.uk/grow-ligh...bright-daylight-led-grow-light-200w-300w.html
Its the same light as attis 300w ,just different brand,. It goes for 330e.
that is price of 3 single cobs.. But I will not be planing to go above 4 girls in my tent(each cob for each girls) so I don't really know, maybe for my style of growing single cobs are better? more penetration..
And yes as I understand this maxbright has 2,3umols
while 3590 at 55w has 2.5 umols.

@KDawg I thing his testing is all wrong. He should tested them at 55w ..Not 80w.
As I Understand 3590 are most efficint at that wattage..

@Dreary I dont understand.. Which light dissapointed you? chilled grow?or lumatek?

The attis whatever. Just a personal thing really, I didn't do any digging. It just looks way over the top.

Incase you are confused about my suggestion. I'm not talking about their (chilled) premade stuff.. You can buy 4 or 2 ft light bars. Only light bars. Heatsinks only come in 4ft but they are easy to cut in half if you did 2ft.. Then all you need is the power supply.

Expandable by the simplicity of adding additional bars although power supplies would need to be upgraded or you just add a new set/config on a new power supply.

As an example (I'm not using the cob).. Some L frame from a hardware store and actually some heavy duty velcrow. Lol.

I went the 2ft route obviously. I actually started in a tiny wardrobe, 1 plant and these weren't side lighting with the cob up top. Now they're in a 4x2 and they're putting out just fine.

Light
https://ibb.co/DGy9Fv3

Current grow

The attis whatever. Just a personal thing really, I didn't do any digging. It just looks way over the top.

Incase you are confused about my suggestion. I'm not talking about their (chilled) premade stuff.. You can buy 4 or 2 ft light bars. Only light bars. Heatsinks only come in 4ft but they are easy to cut in half if you did 2ft.. Then all you need is the power supply.

Expandable by the simplicity of adding additional bars although power supplies would need to be upgraded or you just add a new set/config on a new power supply.
Everything outside Europian union is not a option..

The QB96 boards are still around at under 70 bucks each. I like them because they have more spread than say the ChiLed puck but you do need to keep them a good distance away maybe 20 inches. Plus you can purchase the driver with expansion in mind so you can add more boards, or you can opt for dedicated boards for each one, which is my preference. You can keep the drivers outside the tent and the lights themselves are very light an manoeuvrable. At 70W they are 2.6 micro moles efficiency. And you can pump them up to nearly 200W if the mood strikes you.