Live Stoners Cannabis Research A-Z eBook LIBRARY Download .pdf's

Dr Fluff

Mighty Powerful, Cure Alls & Snake Oil Elixirs
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
yo arse
Who doesn't like free stuff?
I just stumbled on a nice resource an A-Z eBook library and not only can you read the books online if you wish, you can also instantly download them too!

There are also other cannabis resources on the site in the tabs at the top and also if you scroll to the bottom of the page there are more pages to peruse.
Here is the Link - https://www.calgarycmmc.com/freemarijuanaebooks.htm

Here is the A-Z list of books.
Just click the title and either read or download,

Cannabis Forgetting the Botany of Desire

Thanks[emoji481][emoji482]
This is really a great addition to AFN. Very informative[emoji482]

@arty zan

Wow man, thanks for taking the time to share all this info. Looks like there is a bunch of good stuff in there. Awesome job man!
Thanks brother :bighug: but i can only take a little credit and that is for posting here in AFN for our awesome members to read and download.
The real thanks goes to the website that supplied all this links and all the libraries and authors who are part of this amazing group of people who have come together and shared this knowledge with us!:pighug::headbang::cheers:
I was however very happy to find it myself and when I did, the only thing I could do, was share with my forum buddies!:vibe:

:slap::slap::slap:
Who doesn't like free stuff?
I just stumbled on a nice resource an A-Z eBook library and not only can you read the books online if you wish, you can also instantly download them too!

There are also other cannabis resources on the site in the tabs at the top and also if you scroll to the bottom of the page there are more pages to peruse.
Here is the Link - https://www.calgarycmmc.com/freemarijuanaebooks.htm

Here is the A-Z list of books.
Just click the title and either read or download,

Cannabis Forgetting the Botany of Desire

Thanks so much for taking the time to put this out there for us all!!!

Back