New Grower Cabinet grow 5 plants 1L Airpots. Advice needed

Reaction score
Day 7 on my dwarf autflowers... this is my first time grow and all seems well so far. I will post more pics as time goes on and plants grow.

Need advice on how high to keep led away from plants tho! Running a 40w red blue panel. I had it about 10 inches above plants but noticed the stems starting to stretch. And I'm worried it might be too much.

So I did some research and put a few books under the tray now it's about 6 inches from light. For day 7 I don't want to burn them, what do you guys think?

Pics shown are on day 7, advice please!

Attachments

• IMG_5512.JPG
    IMG_5512.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 191
I can't imagine a 40 watt panel having anything but 1 watt or smaller chips in it. Meaning you can get pretty darn close.

Do you have a fan lightly blowing across your sea dreams? That will help keep them shorter.

I suspect you're going to have to lower that light even more. I'm not going to give you specific advice without knowing a little bit more about your lights like the number chips, etc.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

It's 10x12inches and I got it about 4 inches off plants with fans on either side to help support the long stem.

Gonna be switching to 300w full spectrum soon this panel was just to get them started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f8571e19b40bbaf528596a84674a296e.jpg
c33a30a8ad78285bfc97597dd17de506.jpg

Last edited:
How bout this for my upgrade how high above plants should I hang... and how early could I switch to the better light or does it even matter?
68d28f5e65eef71b7c66e4811e9844ab.jpg
7b395702affda2889e2d933b05a5a2ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you stay with dwarfs in those 1 litre pots, that light will be adequate. If you want to go bigger you'll need better lights. Allot of guys get started with an entry level light and then hit up @BigSm0 for advice on building there own cob LEDs. They is quite a Homebrew led section here.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Yea ifyou want tiny ones that looks good . WE here AT AFN were some of the first to use good led lihts for growing. Check out some of the Led sections .I started with Grow Northern ..top line top price but with led you get what you pay for with led thats for sure. Take time to read and get your LED game UP LOL good luck

Back