Johnnybudseed

Still dreaming of a perfect grow.
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently in the middle of this project - Buddha Seeds Mix - 3 growing at 15 days old. One of em lagging behind for some reason. Anyways I am treating the middle front one with fem spray and am at day 3 spraying it. I have no clue what strains these are and am looking to breed the one with the other 2 possibly even itself. I have never done this and all i know is i have to now spray once everyday until it begins flowering. I am doing this in hopes that i can succesfully breed and make my own seeds [seed prices way too high!] so if anyone is seasoned in this topic i was wondering if i can get some pointers. anything helps as i am pretty much in the dark right now. Thanks in advance and i will keep ya guys updated.
b1.jpg

What spray did you buy? I have used Tiresias mist before but on photos. It worked great. There is not much to know about it. You spray starting a few days before they go in to flower and keep spraying for a few days after they first show signs of sex. The spray will trap ethylene gas from escaping the plant causing hormonal stress and making the plant go herm. Its super easy. Also other people have not had this problem but I have made a lot of seeds in my few years of growing and have found that my seeds will not germ for a few weeks. I wait for about 2 months before I use them. Fresh seeds never sprout for me so don't try sprouting all of them just incase you have the same problems as I have had.

update: Just had to pull the 2 girls. all thats left is the male and he is pretty healthy. how long can i store pollin?

I have not had great success with storing pollen. If it were me I would just start over with new plants. If you start a few seeds you will probably get a male out of the bunch again.

@Johnnybudseed check out my Auto Fem test Fem seed project from a couple of years back, I think you may have sprayed to early in the plants growth. I'm not sure what that spray is that your using but I used Colloidal Silver spray works great. I'll be doing another seed run in the New Year as I'm tight on funds too for new beans and I did have great results.
You can only store Pollen successfully for 6months IMO but others may have been longer, I use the old black 35mm film canisters dark cool place.
Let me know if you have any questions try and help you out if I can.

@Johnnybudseed check out my Auto Fem test Fem seed project from a couple of years back, I think you may have sprayed to early in the plants growth. I'm not sure what that spray is that your using but I used Colloidal Silver spray works great. I'll be doing another seed run in the New Year as I'm tight on funds too for new beans and I did have great results.
You can only store Pollen successfully for 6months IMO but others may have been longer, I use the old black 35mm film canisters dark cool place.
Let me know if you have any questions try and help you out if I can.
Thanks man! The stuff i bought just say "Mineral Spray" but it definitley works! unfortunatley the grow went south due to weather. But it did succefully knock up another plant! had to chop em. wind snapped most of the branches. I have another grow going right now that i will be updating tomorow maybey. 2 Buddha auto's a few weeks from harvest.

Thanks man! The stuff i bought just say "Mineral Spray" but it definitley works! unfortunatley the grow went south due to weather. But it did succefully knock up another plant! had to chop em. wind snapped most of the branches. I have another grow going right now that i will be updating tomorow maybey. 2 Buddha auto's a few weeks from harvest.
Oh yea. I forgot to add that the grow moved outside because the growth explosion. They no longer fit my tent and had to resort to nature. It happends..

Back