Brooklyn Sunrise day 56

Reaction score
Some weeks ago I started having some issues with this plant with leaves getting sick (see pictures of bottom ones nearly dead). Until some weeks ago I was giving plain tap water not adjusting pH, but now I usually water them with a mix of mineral water pH 6 and tap water pH 8 to get pH 6,5 on average. The plant is 56 days old.

Seed: Auto Brooklyn Sunrise (Dutch passion)
Light: spider farmer SF 1000 (18/6 schedule)
Soil: Cellmax universal with perlite (normal non organic soil)
Nutrients: Plagron terra Bloom, Plagron green sensation and Plagron sugar royal (soil has enough food for veg period)
Average temperature: 23° C
Average relative humidity: 35% (this has always been on the low side, has been this way and even lower from seed)

This thing is really spreading so I'd appreciate any help, btw the mineral water I started using with pH 6 has an extremely low amount of cal and mag in it (3mg/L). For feeding I'm using the plagron schedule in attachments.
IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_0241.JPG
IMG_0242.JPG
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0245.JPG
IMG_0244.JPG
IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG

Attachments

• 100-terra-plagron-1617556337.pdf
    191.3 KB · Views: 41
Howdy. :pass: my question is , what else is in your Tap water ? day 56 for an average auto is 2 weeks away from chop. and some
leaves will naturally start to lose their vigor.

Howdy. :pass: my question is , what else is in your Tap water ? day 56 for an average auto is 2 weeks away from chop. and some
leaves will naturally start to lose their vigor.

Hardness u mean? its on average 17 °F and the composition is now linked in attachment…
Thanks for replying!

Attachments

• Water analysis.pdf
    158.8 KB · Views: 28
:toke: couldn't open the PDF. but the fact that it exists make my question moot. :crying::bighug: ok i found it. Zinc is off the charts. and the cloride family seems high. what do you think?

:toke: couldn't open the PDF. but the fact that it exists make my question moot. :crying::bighug: ok i found it. Zinc is off the charts. and the cloride family seems high. what do you think?

Okay so would it be better to feed using mineral water? Got some with Ca2+ (234 mg/L); Mg2+ (70mg/L); Na+ (43 mg/L); K+ (6.5 mg/L); Sulfates (635 mg/L); Bicarbonates (292 mg/L); Cl- (62 mg/L); F- (1.3 mg/L) and Nitrates (<1 mg /L)? Thanks a lot

i am out in the woods. so it's well water ph@7.4 . Tap water in most towns and city's is treated, so i would say yes to mineral water or better yet, rain water. just bottled drinking water would work as well. two thing i use for minerals in my feedings is Azomite and Sea Salt.
Some people think sea salt is wrong, but i use it in tiny amounts 1/2 ml. per Gallon. if you look up what's in sea salt it has over 100 minerals and trace elements. . same with the Azomite. a tiny pinch. :cheers: everybody is different, you may get other advice. go with what you think is best.
go check out what i have been doing over the last ten years. my thread is in a link on my posts. i judge peoples advice after i look at their plants.:goauto:

Back