Bring you a YOULIMI Octopus LED Grow video

@youlumi
Do you have an option for custom built lights?
Looking at that light and bars in the video I'm thinking about something like 190cm x 90cm with evenly spaced bars and up to 1200/1300 watts
Possibly split into two or three daisy chained units.

You can plug 200 lights into 1 controller? 1 light @ 120 watts. What are you going to plug 24000 watts into?

You can plug 200 lights into 1 controller? 1 light @ 120 watts. What are you going to plug 24000 watts into?
666.png

Look at this picture, the controller and the light are connected through a network cable, not a power cable.

Your image rang my number.....

666-png.1351529/

That said, could you guys do a video comparing one of your lights just plain and one with the added UV and IR leds? Would be very interesting to see two side by side plants grown to compare the additions. If possible. I think the octopus 960W has both.

666-png.1351529/

That said, could you guys do a video comparing one of your lights just plain and one with the added UV and IR leds? Would be very interesting to see two side by side plants grown to compare the additions. If possible. I think the octopus 960W has both.
Please wait a moment, I will consult the factory and check if I can shoot the most realistic video currently

666-png.1351529/

YouLumi 640W LED Grow Lights Octopus UV+IR
This product is a product evaluated by @wwwillie

Back