Lilly_of_the_Zoo

Slightly Obsessed With Cannabis Photography
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
Grease Monkey and Chemdogging
So we crossed a BEAUTIFUL female Choc Deisel, and crossed her with this pack of Tyrone Regs we got. (7 out of 9 Tyrones were male, which is what started us thinking.......but the breeder SAID he put it out there for breeding stock, so we shoulda guessed)
We did a sprout test on our seeds, so we knew whether or not the rest were worth getting things ready for Round 2
This is the results of that sprout test. they all looked so beautiful, we decided to post em up. This is going to be a weekly update, for the next couple of months (yes, they are all autos)
We will not be breeding these few. they are simply to see what we got. The larger one is about 5 days older than the rest, so take that into account. (we still think its a male though. just a feeling)
Female-Chocolate Diesel Fire Cookie
Male- Tyrone
Right now they are just getting RO water, cal mag, and some well watered base grow nutes.
a generic 300W LED is in the baby tent.
WEB READY-0003.jpg
WEB READY-0006.jpg
WEB READY-0007.jpg
WEB READY-0014.jpg
WEB READY-0003.jpg
WEB READY-0006.jpg
WEB READY-0007.jpg
WEB READY-0014.jpg

these babies got some VIGOR to them.

So we crossed a BEAUTIFUL female Choc Deisel, and crossed her with this pack of Tyrone Regs we got. (7 out of 9 Tyrones were male, which is what started us thinking.......but the breeder SAID he put it out there for breeding stock, so we shoulda guessed)
We did a sprout test on our seeds, so we knew whether or not the rest were worth getting things ready for Round 2
This is the results of that sprout test. they all looked so beautiful, we decided to post em up. This is going to be a weekly update, for the next couple of months (yes, they are all autos)
We will not be breeding these few. they are simply to see what we got. The larger one is about 5 days older than the rest, so take that into account. (we still think its a male though. just a feeling)
Female-Chocolate Diesel Fire Cookie
Male- Tyrone
Right now they are just getting RO water, cal mag, and some well watered base grow nutes.
a generic 300W LED is in the baby tent. View attachment 1135764View attachment 1135765View attachment 1135766View attachment 1135767View attachment 1135764View attachment 1135765View attachment 1135766View attachment 1135767
these babies got some VIGOR to them.

:pop: such a cute group of wittle bebez & me parked on the bench :smoking: ppp

:pop: such a cute group of wittle bebez & me parked on the bench :smoking: ppp
Why thankee:p Looks like I doubled up on a photo, I think. We tried 7 out of the beans, just to see if they would sprout. we've never pollinated before so I wasnt sure if I did it right. The first time, when my hubby tried, it didn't seem to work, but we froze the pollen first, because we weren't really expecting a male at that point, but he was just too pretty NOT to try. we will never freeze pollen again. These babiez get bigger every time i look at them, which is about 20 times a day.

so here are two photos of the father of the beautiful little babies. Wanted you to see him. He has such a clean, citrus-y scent to him. (had I mean. I killed him. Had to, he was gonna run amok in my flowering room if I didnt:p got JUSt enough pollen for one pollination, because I had 0 luck trying to freeze pollen.

his parents were Menage-a-Tyrone, and Deep Sea Creature... yum.
prettier MALE (2).JPG

prettier MALE (3).JPG

Last edited:
Here's MOM......I tried to get some of my better photos of her up on the thread, but even after editing down, shrinking the file size, reducing the PPI, and exporting.... its STILL too large, an I tried to limit the file size upon export, and it told me 'no, I can't do that'. check my twitter for photos. I'll upload a couple of her up there. (watermark on all my photos is my twitter handle. )
SHE SMELLED LIKE CHOCOLATE COOKIES BAKING IN THE OVEN

Attachments

• WEB READY-3709.jpg
    WEB READY-3709.jpg
    865.4 KB · Views: 201
Week Two Start
So I am a Heel. I got so excited about starting a journal, and getting going on here, I should have paid attention and checked my books before I made my first post. You see, I pollinated BOTH a choc. diesel fire cookie AND a Forgotten Cookies with the Tyrone Purps ( he is Menage-a-Tyrone x Deep Sea Creature) and What I planted was actually the FORGOTTEN cookies, and I still have the Choc diesel seeds in a jar, for the next round. I did not realize that I made the mistake when I posted this first one and typed out the wrong name. don't worry, the books are straight. It's just the start of the thread. I could hang my head in shame.... But I think I'll just keep on posting to this thread with updates, and hope you all will forgive me. I'm still new to all this, remember! From now on I will post with my books open when I am messing with my journals.
week 2-6242.jpg
Yes, I know, I TRANSPLANTED AUTOS!! something you are NOT supposed to do. But they seem to be taking it all in stride, and haven't shown any real signs of stress.
week 2-6244.jpg
week 2-6246.jpg
week 2-6248.jpg

Attachments

• week 2-6242.jpg
    week 2-6242.jpg
    890.4 KB · Views: 201
Why thankee:p Looks like I doubled up on a photo, I think. We tried 7 out of the beans, just to see if they would sprout. we've never pollinated before so I wasnt sure if I did it right. The first time, when my hubby tried, it didn't seem to work, but we froze the pollen first, because we weren't really expecting a male at that point, but he was just too pretty NOT to try. we will never freeze pollen again. These babiez get bigger every time i look at them, which is about 20 times a day.
Hi, yes you do freeze the pollen to keep it viable. Just take it out for about a 1 hr b4 use. I did my breeding like this and produced some good seeds. Don't give up!!

Last edited:
Hi, yes you do freeze the pollen to keep it viable. Just take it out for about a 1 hr b4 use. I did my breeding like this and produced some good seeds. Do give up!!
I tried freezing pollen with a photo breed I tried to do..... But I did SOMETHING wrong, dont know what. So I took the pollen straight from the male, still with flower pieces in it, and used the little naners to pollinate a single branch of BOTH the forgotten and the diesel. I got about 50-60 seeds off of each one.
The last time i tried, I put the pollen in a little seed vial, then a pill jar, stuffed that with cotton, wrapped THAT in bubble wrap, and stuck it in the back of the freezer. I got not one viable seed out of that pollen a month later when I pulled it out.
I would love to be able to freeze pollen. meh. I'm pretty sure there's more than one male in there, so I'd rather do that than just stick a male and female in a tent together.

Back