Harvest & Curing Boveda in a Grove Bag?

DankDoctor420

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cheese Quake
Has anyone used a boveda pack to keep there flowers fresh at 62 percent humidity in a Grove Bag? I know they say there not needed but I believe flowers are at there best at that 62 percent mark. Anyone ever tried with and without boveda for long term storage in grove bags? If not I think I'm gonna run a trial/test next run to compare flowers with and without a boveda in grove bags. I won't throw the boveda pack in until humidity dips below 62 but once it does I'll toss the pack in and compare after two months to the other Grove Bag with no humidity pack. I got some ounce bags and QP bags and lb bags. I plan to do my trial in the ounce bag and verses a small mason jar

I have some in the grove bag right now and will pull them out when they are at perfect humidity and see if they hold.

I found they were grabbing more humidity being summer. They were heading towards 65 not staying at 62.

I used the boveda for the first week. Then took it out and heat sealed the bags. No issues.

I have just started with grove bags, I have a few bags that have cured and that is when I put in boost packets(same idea as boveda) for long term storage.

I have just started with grove bags, I have a few bags that have cured and that is when I put in boost packets(same idea as boveda) for long term storage.
I found that the boost pack did not move the humidity like tho boveda, and I had the big ones.

Back