Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 Bob takes Jean-O's Genetics on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing What The F#(k

Bob's Auto's

On a breeding journey...
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The current harvest
Hey guys, @Jean-O :toke:

As I promised Jean a while ago I would take another shot at the WTF, but this time it would be in my greenhouse.
I sowed the remaining two seeds on cotton pads and now where in for a three day wait. I'm probably only going to keep one of the seeds as I already have way to much plants in the greenhouse as it is, but a promise is a promise :cheers:

So here we go...
1652881602358_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Awesome! I can't wait to see how it does outside. Both of the parent plants handled very well outside so i would think the WTF would handle just fine. Best of luck I'll be watching along with ya.

Hey friends :toke:

Today was day three of germination and after everyone got to bed I got to sow :woohoo1:
As you can see two out of two, which is perfect! :cheers:
1653166221099_small.jpg

I prepped the soil with a tablespoon Startrex and a teaspoon SiliciumFlash mixed into the lightmix. Then I made a hole with a pencil and sprinkled a bit Mycotrex inside and around the hole.
1653166221070_small.jpg

Next I mixed some Bactrex with 1L water and gave every plant a shot. Which is about 30ml if I must guess...:shrug:
1653166221064_small.jpg

Tags made and everyone sown into the lightmix. :d5:
The remaining Bactrex liquid I poured inside the tray so the soil in the pouches could soak up all that bacterial goodness :eyebrows:
1653166221047_small.jpg

Now the rat race can begin. May the best one win!! That's it for today friends :cheers:

Regards,

And the ratrace continues... :woohoo:

Sunday morning I moved the tray with nine pouches to the greenhouse and gave them a full tray water. By the evening...well let's say the pouches could use some water. So I filled the tray again. I'll check it again in the morning and refill if necessary :d5:
1653243326627_small.jpg

Regards,

Hey guys/gals :toke:

Selecting the best WTF isn't as hard as I thought. The difference in size between them is large to say the least.
1653998603884_small.jpg

N°2 will not be making the cut...
1653998603879_small.jpg

This case is clear...N°1 on the right and N°2 on the left.
1653995530731_small.jpg

N°1 will be planted inside a 20L pot which has been percolating for more then a week. By now the bacteria and mycorrhiza are at their peak and because the pots needed to get watered, I added 25ml of Orgatrex to 5L water and added another tablespoon of black molasses (diluted in a cup of hot water) to that. The carbohydrates in the liquid will feed the myco and bacterial colonies in the meantime.
1653995530727_small.jpg

Regards,

Hey guys, @Jean-O :toke:

Transferred the selected one to it's pot today...
Dug a hole and dusted it leberally with a teaspoon full of Mycotrex.
1654507193811_small.jpg

then placed the seedling without it's pouch inside the hole and padded the soil around it nice and flat. And added three BioTabs to the corners of the pots so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I mean, this is as difficult as this grow is going to be. Just make sure the plants get their dose of water and BioTabs takes care of the rest :thumbsup:
1654507193804_small.jpg

Close-up of this little one. Let's follow it along and see how big she'll get :growing:
1654507193807_small.jpg

Regards,

Back