Mephisto Genetics Blue Toof vape report

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
Grow journal
https://autoflower.net/forums/threa...persoil-more-promix.66121/page-4#post-1843936

SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Blue Toof

Did it autoflower?: Y

Soil/hydro:

ProMix BX

Nutes:

GH Trio

Light (kind and schedule):

Mars hydro 300 and 600 at 24/0

From seed to harvest date: 61days

Dry Yield: 29g

High/Effect Duration:

Happy, dreamy and relaxing. Had been told by one it feels like the best stuff they smoked. They had the spins but was not sick feeling nor even paranoid which is a problem. But it works

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 4

--nice and frosty

THE GROWTH: 4

--mess up is most likely my fault and the other light I had in there which produced too much light.

THE SMELL: 4

--very good smell when grinded

THE SMOKE: 5

Very good vaped in arizer extreme q whip with elbow hits

THE HIGH
: 5

--Can be a bit energizing at the first three minutes as it comes on over 15 minutes and last a a good 2 hours or more. Took it before a 6 hour nap that ensued from the strength and effects of the strain. Great for seizures, helps my friend with being seizure free. Any strain with toof decay is worth while. Definitely a late night smoke where ypu and your friends will be going to bed within an hour or so. Having a green night cap of bt is enjoyable. With great weed comes great responsibility. Enjoy

Blue Toof has become my go to night cap smoke. This is one I hope comes back some day
I do too it's a great strain, yielded well in a 1 gallon equivilant container. It's a contender for a mini sog set up in 1 gallon air pots. It is very good at inducing sleep that is for sure!
She really is a sleeper. Not overly potent but she will put u to sleep and it’s a good sleep
Agreed, doesn't have to be potent to sleep well. Didn't ever want super strong strains all the tine. The res something about the ritual of smoking that is nice, allows you to better microcode with lower thc levels.

Back