Outdoor Blue himalaya diesel and supesonic cristal storm outdoor grow UK

F

Flim Layon

Hi folks, well I'm having another stab at growing outdoors, and this what they look like after a months growth

BHD IMG-20120802-00145.jpgIMG-20120802-00146.jpgIMG-20120802-00147.jpgIMG-20120802-00148.jpg

SCS IMG-20120802-00149.jpgIMG-20120802-00150.jpgIMG-20120802-00151.jpg

I'm growing in Biobizz light mix and feeding with biobizz grow.
They are looking a bit light green for my liking, what do you think.
All advice and criticism's welcome. :peace:

i also use biobizz products, good stuff! They look healthy and happy to me dude!:) last couple weeks would av bn nice for em but our flipping summer has gone again!! Good luck m8! :)

Looking good to me also,keep it up.:bong:

Thanks GoTgReEn, the weather where i am doesn't know what to do with its self one minute its pissin down next its crackin the flags.....sayin that though, 2 weeks of sunshine isn't bad for us Brits :lol:

Cheers namvet25, I'm sure i'm bein to fussy, but I want them to have that deep dark green healthy look i've seen on the more experienced growers threads.....one day maybe :peace:

Want to watch this grow!!

Going to order my BHD with a mate, 10 fems ok? But planting maybe 1 myself outdoors 1st grow :/
Is it too late for an outdoor now? Was going to start the grow for my 8 week holiday, about 4/5 weeks ago but there were many problems... Monday 21st August 2012 ok to plant?
Can you tell me about the smell throughout the plants life? Have heard nothing but good things about the BHD!! :)

Smell is my only concern for this strain and may be holding me back from a grow :/, is there any strain that's fruity? Or something not too much like a strong cannabis smell, just want to try for a first time grow.

Thanks!

Back