Outdoor BISCUITS with some Fast and Flash outdoors

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GhostToof’s
Thought I would start a little thread about two Flash missile 33's, two FastBuds Girl Scout cookies and two West Coast OG's planted smack dab in the middle of the Midwest on the Prairie guerilla style.as of today the 33's are at 10 weeks and all the Fastbuds are at six. The missile 33's are over 7 feet plus and all the FastBuds are around the 3 feet mark .

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
First off the missile 33's.The pictures can be a little hard to make out because of all the green vegetation and because they are also pulled over at a 45° angle. They look to have another 6 to 8 weeks to me they are really just starting to bud. I can also see them easily finishing around 9 feet total. I knew that they would be pretty big but wasn't expecting this at 10 weeks. That's about 8 to 9 inches worth of growth per week a little over an inch today not too bad. They have also been completely trouble free as far as they grow. Pretty much like growing photos. Have showed no signs of burning from over fertilizing.just a big beautiful hybrid looking marijuana plants. Classic structure and one of them is almost like two plants in one. The scent thus far is also spot on to the description with a very predominant Pine Forest aroma I just love mixed with some classic Haze and fruit.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Next up we have the Girl Scout cookies. Both of which are six weeks and just starting to really bud.they both have a very delicious aroma already. Let's hope they bulk up over the next month or so. I am also experiencing something weird as you can see in the photos there is sort of a strange marbling type affect on the leaves on the whole plant from top to bottom. I have never seen anything like it before weird. These plans also have these weird family as you can see in the pictures . They are for bladed almost like two to bladed leave connected. The leaves are like that on both of the cookies. I think there was someone else on here experiencing the same thing with the same strain so I'm thinking it must be a genetic trait of the Girl Scout cookies I don't know if it applies to the photo version but certainly seems to with the auto version. Kind a cool and unique I don't see where it hurts anything. If anyone can help with that marbling type of fact please chime in .

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Next are the West Coast OG'sboth of them are around the same size as the cookies but one of them is something special. She is the absolute loudest plant I have ever grown in almost 30 years of growing. I can smell her from 20 to 30 feet away outside. She was smelling up my whole apartment when she was 4 inches tall . Stinkier than any of the photo versions I have grown. The frost factor is also out of this world . It has these long skinny type buds.

Please excuse all of the double photos I'm still getting the hang of this

Awesome outdoor plants!!

O
Right after these pictures were taken it started to rain and rain and rain and rain . We ended up having the wettest July on record . This intern with high heat and humidity and test attacks . Also ran into the dreaded hemp borer and corn borers I thought spider mites were bad. These things borrow in to the top of your buds and eat their way all the way through the inside of the stem . I don't know how they do it they must be immune to THC or something they just eat it up like I do . Also learned an important lesson about a certain product I use called Vitazyme. This product is actually a great product and I still use it but you need to know never to give more than half strength feeds to auto flowers. Also not to apply it past the halfway mark in flower . Long story short it has a lot of hormones and salicylic acid which can cause some strange affects late in flower especially hermaphrodites and continued stretching all through bud . So now I only apply at half strength all through veg and first half of flower works great . But at least I was able to harvest a few pounds total of outdoor bud that I could process into oil. Was also battling powdery mildew and bud rot of course. Altogether this was my toughest outdoor growing experience in almost 30 years growing . Really sucks but it was a great learning experience now I feel I have a lot more education and can battle pests and diseases much better.

Back