Grow Mediums BIOBIZZ COCO ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE!

Reaction score
hi guys I’m new to all this only on my second grow with my first being a 50% failure. I’ve gone for biobizz coco as I have the biobizz nutrients line and it says on their site these nutes are compatible. After doing some research I’ve found that some people say biobizz nutes don’t work in coco but me having biobizz branded coco and the feed chart saying the only extra thing il need is biobizz acti-vera has got me a little confused. I have messaged biobizz directly but no responses just yet. I have 2 options which I need a little advice on
1- go for it and try an all biobizz coco grow with biobizz nutes
2- I have some all mix and light mix by biobizz so I could mix this in with the coco making it a majority soil medium this making sure the nutes will be compatible
3- scrap coco all together and just continue with soil

any advice/tips are appreciated I’ve researched so much the last few days but nothing solid on biobizz coco as it seems it’s not a widely used medium.
Thank you

Good day bro I would probs pack the bottom with coco. Plant seedling in light mix and have all mix for the transplant... I wouldn't bother using organic nutrients for coco. Just stick to the soil route.... Me personally... Lightmix and the biobizz nutrients range works great.. Just don't over water. Less is more. Happy Growing

Biobizz nutes are meant for soil and doesn't work that good on Coco.. Well, bloom kind of does but it's not ideal..
I'd get some hydro/Coco nutrients.. Biobizz Coco is good thou, I like it better than Canna, mainly because the price..

lots of cocococo growers,its a good medium.
lots of biobizz nute users.biobizz websites says can be used in coco(i dont know of any)
hydro/coco/soil 3 types of mediums.....i dont think its good to mix coco and soil.
im not a fan of mixing/layering soils.transplanting is just an extra step that dosnt need doing.
1,2 or 3 ? my vote is decide if you a soil or coco grower first.
if its soil,you got the nutes for it...if its cococo get some cococo specific nutes.
if its autos lighmix if photos maybe allmix is better :shrug:
im happy with lightmix and biobizz nutes.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

It’s new thing for bio bizz, they’ve introduced some new products too help with the coco grow. But it’s like new territory for them aswell. Hopefully they know what there talking about, oh they probably thought let’s take the coco substrate market which is probably worth millions globally. A nice stunt! If it ain’t been done. Truss didn’t be the one too experiment.
Always stick too feted and tested like bio tabs which is tailored for coco. Peace bro happy growing

you have too understand, in some places we have soft water with hardly any mineral content. You will run into cal-mag issues.Eapecially in the bio bizz range. I think they’ve introduced cal mag product. 1ml Per lites. Too keep the deficiencies away is a good idea.

Back