Indoor Big Sur Holy's 4th grow- Narcotherapy & Purple Amnesia

Reaction score
These seeds popped the earth on April 17, 2017, they are currently 8 weeks old. I fimmed the Narcotherapy and left the Purple alone. The Narcotherapy has five nodes collecting bud all the way down the stem and it smells wonderful. It could have used some lst, but I need the room in the tent. As for the Purple Amnesia, it is three feet tall and the top bud is already bending the plant over.

I have been using Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro & Bloom, Big Bud, B-52, Terpinator + Recharge on these plants. They are currently growing under a 200 watt led cob light (I know, not enough), in a 3x3x7 tent. I finally feel that I have some seeds with good genetics, so let's see how these grow!

Attachments

• Narco therapy 1.5 week.JPG
    Narco therapy 1.5 week.JPG
    201.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1412.JPG
    IMG_1412.JPG
    257.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1431.JPG
    IMG_1431.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Narco.JPG
    Narco.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Purple.JPG
    Purple.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Purple (2).JPG
    Purple (2).JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1530.JPG
    IMG_1530.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 128
Week 9 -10 The plants are maturing well, getting close. The Purple Amnesia smells amazing! The top cola is so heavy I have had to tie it to the corner of the tent. This plant is not going to yield very much, but the quality will certainly be there. The Narco therapy will have a better yield and smells really good too. I am still feeding them Advanced Nutrients and have added Overdrive towards the end, the purple will be done sooner than the other. I have had a real hard time finding seeds with good genetics, so I am really happy with these two plants.

Attachments

• Narco 9.5 weeks.JPG
    Narco 9.5 weeks.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 123
  • Narco Buds.JPG
    Narco Buds.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Purple Bud.JPG
    Purple Bud.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Purple Tied Up.JPG
    Purple Tied Up.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 141
Week 11-12 The Purple Amnesia smells so good when I open the tent, very excited to cut it and cure it. I may let the Narcotherapy marinate another week or so, although it smells really nice too, it's not very frosty. I made the initial mistake by not topping this Purple, it has one HUGE cola pulling the plant over (didn't stake it). There is nothing purple looking about this plant, but it smells like it, I'm going to drop a few more seeds next month on this for sure.

Attachments

• Purple bends over+.JPG
    Purple bends over+.JPG
    228 KB · Views: 135
  • Purple Bud 2.JPG
    Purple Bud 2.JPG
    211.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Narco bud 11 weeks.JPG
    Narco bud 11 weeks.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Narco Buds.JPG
    Narco Buds.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 123
There is nothing purple looking about this plant, but it smells like it, I'm going to drop a few more seeds next month on this for sure.

I know what you mean! I had some bagseeds from some dutch Purple outdoor weed. I grew them and they were bright green without any hint of purple, but they smelled and tasted purple! Now every time I smell something like this, I think purple...

Final - The Purple turned out great, nice and smelly, but it only yielded about 2 oz. the Narcotherapy yielded about 5 oz.

Purple Amnesia cola

Attachments

• IMG_1602.JPG
    IMG_1602.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 63
Back