Mephisto Genetics Big Sour Crack

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dark side dabs cherry oil
I have a sour crack in dwc that is fairly large. At day 42 it’s 45” tall and around 40” across. Should yield well. What is the record on here for size with sour crack?
4B49EE28-99BB-468A-B633-D010DDA757C1.jpeg
C52D7BBC-ACAF-4E44-91F2-1B65FE36F87D.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow-za! That's a Big (Sour) Crack. Well done!

Holy crap man. I can barely pull an ounce off my sour cracks. Second time I’ve seen a monster sour crack in DWC with incredible results. It amazes me how far you can push a plant in the right settings. Well done .. that’s going to be a real treat because sour crack is just so good, I mean every time I grow it that ounce is gone in like a week because we love her so much. Looks like you won’t run out in a week tho ;)

My last sour crack was a tiny dwarf when it sprouted so I just put it in a 1 gallon promix smart pot and got 62 grams. My weights have been getting better, Walter White 210g Sour Stomper 180g both promix 3 g smart pots. I had a ripleys OG give me 300g of prime bud and another 300 of b grade and larf for bubblehash.

That has to be the largest sour crack I've ever seen. Congrats. Mine was much smaller in dwc. But much faster. It was done at day 50. But I would guarantee that like my dwc sour crack, yours will be rock hard and strong as can be. I'm jealous!

Grown with mega crop in a 5x5 tent running 6- 288 v2 boards at 80w each and 4- Qb96’s at 100w each.

Back