New Grower Better Luck This Time

Reaction score
Just started a new grow, seeds popped this morning @ 100%, thanks to the amazing advise and the wealth of information on AFN. 14 Heavy Weight Fast Vast

Space : Large room above garage use aprox 4 X 8
Light : 6 Super Grow LED 450
Medium : Soil FFHF perlite
Nutrients : BIOBIZZ

Attachments

• 14 new.jpeg
    14 new.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 111
  • new food.jpg
    new food.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 144
Thankfully good advice and help is plentiful around here. Good luck.

20161209_062346-768x1024.jpg

Here you go @retireandgrowpot this is based on an old schedule that a guy called duck commander made that me and a couple other biobizz users tweaked and remade about a year and a half ago!
I always found the biogrow to be strong so if you see N tox ( leaves go very dark green and claw downwards at the tips) just ease back on it a little

Those measurements are all per litre so if your mixing in gallons (usa version) mutiply everything by 3.5.
And im sure with 14 plants you'll be mixing a few gallons at a time after a few weeks.
Dont mix too much because organic nutes are meant to be used within a day or two of being mixed.
Also give the bottle a real good shake everytime before use as theyre really thick and sediment gathers on the bottom.

Good luck with the grow im subbed and looking forward to it!

View attachment 670060
Here you go @retireandgrowpot this is based on an old schedule that a guy called duck commander made that me and a couple other biobizz users tweaked and remade about a year and a half ago!
I always found the biogrow to be strong so if you see N tox ( leaves go very dark green and claw downwards at the tips) just ease back on it a little

Those measurements are all per litre so if your mixing in gallons (usa version) mutiply everything by 3.5.
And im sure with 14 plants you'll be mixing a few gallons at a time after a few weeks.
Dont mix too much because organic nutes are meant to be used within a day or two of being mixed.
Also give the bottle a real good shake everytime before use as theyre really thick and sediment gathers on the bottom.

Good luck with the grow im subbed and looking forward to it![/QUOT
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU:worship:. I HAVE REPACED THE 3 GAL POTS TO 5 GAL. so will my water schedule change! We used to do feed, water, water on a 3 day cycle. Did you like the results from this line? Pros/cons?

No the feed schedule is the same. Theyll just need watered different amounts.
I fed nearly every time. But just run with the feed water water and see. The plants will soon tell you what they need!

I found biobizz ok but strugled with defs- but i was still a new grower so probably would have with any nute line.
Pros are its cheap and gets good results
Cons- as with all organic nutes you can pre mix a large batch and leave it for more than a few days.

No the feed schedule is the same. Theyll just need watered different amounts.
I fed nearly every time. But just run with the feed water water and see. The plants will soon tell you what they need!

I found biobizz ok but strugled with defs- but i was still a new grower so probably would have with any nute line.
Pros are its cheap and gets good results
Cons- as with all organic nutes you can pre mix a large batch and leave it for more than a few days.
We used to use one gallon on the 3 gallon pots, so what would you recommend for the 5 gallon?

We used to use one gallon on the 3 gallon pots, so what would you recommend for the 5 gallon?

You mean when theyre a couple weeks older?
During the 1st week or 2 i just watered them lightly (like half a litre every 2 days for the first week) to allow a nice wet dry cycle.
Lift your pots before and after watering.
Youll know by the weight of them if they need watered. And if they dry out too fast increase the amount.
You dont want the soil to stay soaking wet or dry out too much.
For me the hardest thing to guage during my first grow was when and how much to water.
But it'll all come to you.

You mean when theyre a couple weeks older?
During the 1st week or 2 i just watered them lightly (like half a litre every 2 days for the first week) to allow a nice wet dry cycle.
Lift your pots before and after watering.
Youll know by the weight of them if they need watered. And if they dry out too fast increase the amount.
You dont want the soil to stay soaking wet or dry out too much.
For me the hardest thing to guage during my first grow was when and how much to water.
But it'll all come to you.
Thank you sanguine the ladies are doing fine. I will post pics soon. I'm finding that they need water ( I ad 1mg root juice per gallon) and use a red solo cup for watering.

Thank you sanguine the ladies are doing fine. I will post pics soon. I'm finding that they need water ( I ad 1mg root juice per gallon) and use a red solo cup for watering.
I guess I was too tired to finish the the earlier sentence ...I have read that when using LED lighting they might need to be watered more often, so I water every two days, not much though.

The little ones @ 1 week

Attachments

• IMAG0662.jpg
    IMAG0662.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMAG0661.jpg
    IMAG0661.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0660.jpg
    IMAG0660.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMAG0659.jpg