Indoor Bat special medium

Reaction score
image.jpg
Can anyone tell me if this is similar too BioBizz Allmix or light mix. I'm about too pot 4 beans and need advice ASAP for feeding schedule purposes

biobizz light mix has next to no nutes in it.biobizz allmix has about a months worth.as this says bat special i imagine its full of bat shit meaning its quite strong.
B&Q or garden shop nearby ? seedling/potting soil has few few nutes in it.use some to water down the bat stuff.added perlite is also a good thing.:pighug:

@Glasgow Stoner78

I would be very careful of using this medium for starting seeds off, in fact I wouldn't use it! From what I understand it is way too 'Hot' and may/will stunt your seedlings.

"House & Garden Bat-Special contains added bat guano. Guano breaks down slowly, releasing macro and micro-nutrients while protecting roots and combatting pathogenic fungi. Additional fertilizer with an initial NPK ratio of 14-16-18 is also included, taking the EC level of the mix to between 1.2 and 1.5. For this reason, Bat-Special is best used when re-potting for the later vegetative or bloom stages, when plants can comfortably make full use of the additional feed. For very young plants, use a lighter mix such as Plant Magic Plus Soil Supreme."

For very young plants, use a lighter mix!

:peace:

MikeyB

I have bought acple of hundred ltrs of this stuff for an outside grow, a mixture of autos and regs... I was wondering if I layer the medium with bio bizz light mix and have the bat special in the majority of the hole.... wld this still be too strong for seedling. also how long do the nutrients last in the bat special

View attachment 531190 Can anyone tell me if this is similar too BioBizz Allmix or light mix. I'm about too pot 4 beans and need advice ASAP for feeding schedule purposes
I have bought acple of hundred ltrs of this stuff for an outside grow, a mixture of autos and regs... I was wondering if I layer the medium with bio bizz light mix and have the bat special in the majority of the hole.... wld this still be too strong for seedling. also how long do the nutrients last in the bat special
Hey pall,

Your mix has the same amount of NPK and EC as for example Biobizz LightMix which is used as is for planting seeds.
If there's no perlite mixed in add 30% of it in volume and you're golden :thumbsup:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Hey pall,

Your mix has the same amount of NPK and EC as for example Biobizz LightMix which is used as is for planting seeds.
If there's no perlite mixed in add 30% of it in volume and you're golden :thumbsup:

Regards,

Bob :toke:
sorry Bob yes you are right..... wld I be able to plant seedlings directly into the batmix then without layering with light mix

sorry Bob yes you are right..... wld I be able to plant seedlings directly into the batmix then without layering with light mix
I'd think you will do well with that mix. Just make sure there's enough perlite in the mix. :toke:

Back