Outdoor Barney's Farm Nightshade

Nelson

R.I.P. Gone, but not forgotten.
Reaction score
This is a photo heading outside in the raised beds. This is recommended to me by Muddy so I bought some femmed seeds from Dope-seeds. I planted five in jiffy pucks this morning so this thread will follow them through to harvest with a smoke report. See seed companies the free seeds you give away do get you sales and free advertisement. Keep those free seeds out there it will come back at you with bucks in your pocket.

OK that didn't take long. No I don't know much about the seeds as I have never grown them. Barney's farm is a good breeder and just about everything I have ever grown has been good for me. I think this strain is a Nepal and Kashmir cross. Maybe Muddy will come on and throw his 2 cents in cause he grew it and smoked it.

This strain is on my most wanted list. I hear it is piney. Pine, cedar is my brand. Hope to hear a smoke report from you and muddy. I ran in to an old friend the other day and he said he has been running my Christmas tree seeds for the last 15 years. I hope it is exactly like I remember it. The dankess of the dank.

I never breed anything I haven't tried but if I get two more positive reports I am gonna breed this sucker without even trying it. My integrity is starting to head down hill as a get older. I remember as a kid we had a great hill about a block from my house that went down hill for an entire block and fell at least 200 ft. in vertical height. Boy climbing on my Radio Flyer and running that hill with no brakes and no safety gear gave me a reputation of being fearless or a total idiot just dpended on who you talked to. My integrity is totally heading down that hill with breeding something I have never tried. OK two more positives and we will put Nightshade on the breeding list.

This strain is on my most wanted list. I hear it is piney. Pine, cedar is my brand. Hope to hear a smoke report from you and muddy. I ran in to an old friend the other day and he said he has been running my Christmas tree seeds for the last 15 years. I hope it is exactly like I remember it. The dankess of the dank.

I always like a good start. All 5 femmed seeds started up fine in the Jiffy pucks even though my wife stole my heating pad for her peppers. Grrrrrr.

Back