Fast Buds baked is cooking up some fast buds

baked in the bluegrass

Principia Discordia
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
heya peeps! just wanted to pop in and drop a line to a new blog ive got going that will cover my last drop of this year, a 4 seed drop that includes a couple of sexy fast buds strains.
the 2 strains in play with this round are fastberry and chemdawg.
to say im excited would be an understatement!!!!!!
so i am recording this round in its own blog and all the really cool deets and pics and such will be there. i hope you can swing thru to take a look every now and then, we would luv the company!
real quick with some deets.....2gal rootmaker pots with recycled coco loco. i will be actively feeding the plants this round and will be using megacrop and recharge with roots organic teas. i will train the plants, planning on some pretty hard bending, tie downs, and of course defol.
the babies have all just popped recently so theres not much else to allow for the moment.
i will be posting weekly updates as pages in my blog entry so if ya want the best coverage dont forget to check in there!
thanks a lot, happy holidaze to you and yours and we will catch ya on the flipside!
Fast Buds Fastberry and Chemdawg

Heya peeps and peepettes, merry holidaze to you and yours!! just wanted to drop a line for this entry for 2 of the last seedlings to get going this year, Fast Buds fastberry and chemdawg. they are a part of this last drop for the year, and will hopefully be another easy grow for us. everything...

Very nice! Still don’t know what this blog things is all about but FastBuds has a special place in my heart. Pineapple Express was my first ever harvested plant and never fails to impress. Even won me a battle!

You gotta put in a good word for me if they need more testers! LOL!

im still fairly fresh to the fast buds but i am luving the ones i have started!
i think in total ive got maybe 4-5 strains going from there currently. fastberry and the chemdawg, i got a purple lemonade finishing up and one of the new auto ak's finishing up as well.
luving the strains, easy growers, and all of them so far have had crazy growth spurts, super quick development. i am a fan!

We got some updates going over in the blogs!
fastberry is a bit runty but Chemdawg seems to have snapped out of its funk.

Heya peeps and peepettes, merry holidaze to you and yours!! just wanted to drop a line for this entry for 2 of the last seedlings to get going this year, Fast Buds fastberry and chemdawg. they are a part of this last drop for the year, and will hopefully be another easy grow for us. everything...

Nice man I like Fastbuds I've used some of there's in my auto reg crosses and the originals were good smoke 6 shooter is another good and high yielding plant you should check out

I’m really digging the fb so far!! Just dropped a couple more testers actually lol.
my fav so far has been purple lemonade even tho I did not do it justice.
such a pretty plant and it’s an amazingly tasty smoke!

Back