Photoperiod Back At It For Old Time Sakes

SmokezAlot

Excessive Smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gators Breath
I have become a Marijuana Card holder for most 2 years now in my state. Honestly, I miss my Kings Banner. I haven't grown anything since I received my card. I figure I can put my own weed in my med labeled jars. And save me some money instead of paying $65 a 8th. But I will keep my card to be able to smoke carefree and carry. Tonight, I'm germinating a few beans. If you don't know, now you know. KINGS Banner XIII.

Attachments

• 20211225_181437.jpg
    20211225_181437.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
Nice.

last bag I bought at a club was about the same price for some greenhouse light dep. I didn’t realize it till after I paid, tried to get my money back and they wouldn’t let me. Haha, straight trash weed

Not that you asked but I personally would put that old seed in a glass of 5.5-6.0 pH water to germinate, just because from what I have seen, paper towels make the pH to high and lower germination rate. Could just be me though.

emerald triangle royal Kush auto? I’ve made a few crosses with that and all have been really nice.

hope your grow/s go well or better.

Last edited:
Thanks Peacefulgarden. I am not really an auto person anymore. I just popped it onto parper towel. Like Ivan Drago said in Rocky IV "If He Dies, He Dies" . But thanks, I will do my best not to screw this up. Here is a look at the last King's Banner XIII that I ran.
6.02.2020.kb (2).JPG
6.02.2020.kb (3).JPG

12/28/2021 A quick update for my personal record. All the seeds have cracked. I will plant the seeds into party cups tomorrow morning. My cousin and brother want a plant I was going to wait and just gift them clones. Instead,
I just put 3 more Kings Banner XIII seeds in a cup of water. I will gift them plants in about 3-4 weeks, and they can practice and learn to clone. Ordered some Cali Connection's Sour OG seeds this morning. Boy, do I love that strain. I haven't smoked or ran that strain since 2016. The Smell, taste and high are amazing. Going to do a seed run and a cross with the Banner. I'm hoping for something NICE out of that.

12/28/2021 A quick update for my personal record. All the seeds have cracked. I will plant the seeds into party cups tomorrow morning. My cousin and brother want a plant I was going to wait and just gift them clones. Instead,
I just put 3 more Kings Banner XIII seeds in a cup of water. I will gift them plants in about 3-4 weeks, and they can practice and learn to clone. Ordered some Cali Connection's Sour OG seeds this morning. Boy, do I love that strain. I haven't smoked or ran that strain since 2016. The Smell, taste and high are amazing. Going to do a seed run and a cross with the Banner. I'm hoping for something NICE out of that.
Give them each a plant on the premise that you can take a couple of clones before they go into flower. Best of both worlds ;)

Last update until next Friday. This Thread will get updated one a week. Just wanted to have document of when I planted the seeds. As soon as the seeds sprouts they will go under the leds.
20211229_210846.jpg
20211229_210725.jpg
20211229_210846.jpg

Attachments

• 20211229_210735.jpg
    20211229_210735.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
Good to see you back at it man. You grow some gorgeous stuff. Will enjoy seeing your work, you sure could teach a thing or two :smokeit:

Good to see you back at it man. You grow some gorgeous stuff. Will enjoy seeing your work, you sure could teach a thing or two :smokeit:
Thanks bro. It feels good to be back, I miss the growing, the cloning, the mulling over my girls as they grow. It feels right to come back!

Okay so it's Friday, I was rushing to get here to work. But I did ma age to snap a shot of the babies. Their doing good so far. There is one seed, of the 3 that went into a glass of water to germinate. This particular seed has done nothing. I dug her up yesterday to see what upset up with her, she was intact. The autoflower never cracked the surface either. I dug her up too to have a look I couldn't even fi d the seed. I mean I looked o er the medium 5xs.

I am not sure what I did I was half drunk and high because the seed was already split when I planted her. I. Not sure if I labeled her wrong and she is the big girl in the back. I will figure it out.
20220107_082327.jpg

I missed Friday's update. Here is a look at the babies. My family I s eager to get their plants. So I'm going to gift them to them to them, Friday after work. They should have waited. Anyhow the girls were transplanted on Friday. They were transplanted from their respected cups into 1 gallon pots. They also received their first feeding. Everyone got 4ml Of A and 4ml B. Also they received 5ml CalMag per gallon.
20220115_144307.jpg
20220115_152545.jpg
20220117_114206.jpg

Back