New Grower Awan's First Auto Grow: Mehphisto & RQS

Reaction score
Hey folks, been waiting for awhile to get growing again. I wasn't sure if I was gonna make this post but I figured what the hell? Now that I have the opportunity to grow again I figured why not start with some autos?(Grow set up not quite where I want it yet to grow photos)

So I got some freebies from Seedsman and decided to pop a couple of them under my mediocre grow set up. I've decided to make this post as something to look back on during my future grows.

What I'm growing:
1x Mephisto Genetics Alien x Triangle
1x Royal Queen Seeds Auto Diesel

Lights/Medium, etc:
Roots Organic 707 in [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] fabric pots
2x 300w Viparspectra LEDs(subpar I know)
Currently growing in a 3x3x6 tent
Using non ph'ed tap water so far
Have GH Trio and Cal-Mag on stand by in case I need it. Don't plan to use them though if I don't have to.

Anyways I planted these girls on the 18th and their shells fell off on the 20th I believe. They started off kind of slow and unhealthy looking because my humidity way too low for the temps that I was getting. But I managed to finally pick up pretty cool humidifier for only like $15 at Wal-Mart lol. It can do cool mist and warm mist and doesn't require a filter, pretty sweet.

Now that I've gotten my humidity issue figured out the girls are starting to look pretty well. Temps are a bit high yet they average between high 70s to real low 80s and right now I'm just letting the humidity kind of do whatever as long as it don't get to high.

Here they are at Day 13 Mephisto on Left RQS on Right:
dcf85c67424036c22df76cb777185fa5.jpg

Don't mind the random junk laying around lol, it's just stuff from my desperate attempt at raising my humidity without a humidifier.

That's about it for now.Feel free to tag along if you want! I'll be posting every few days.

They are looking good, guys get good results with those lights!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]

They are looking good, guys get good results with those lights!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]
I've grown photos with them before and I wasn't too happy with the results. I grew 5oz off one plant but it was airy bud and full of tiny seeds. I caused it to herm somehow and didn't pick up on it until the curing process. Pin point seeds all up in my bud. I think there were other factors in play as well though.

Either way I'm excited to grow these autos out with them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey guys, welcome back. I'm finally checking in with some update pics. I started a new job and have been busy with that so I haven't been able to spend a whole lot of time checking up on my plants, it's great though because every time I do see them they're bigger.

Everything has been going pretty well with the ladies so far. They're really starting to take off it seems.

I've not changed anything, still watering with tap water and haven't used any nutrients yet. I began LST on the Diesel 2 days ago and started on the AvT yesterday.

I was considering topping them but I don't know if it's too late or not since I've never grown autos. Anyways both of the ladies are shooting pistils, so I'm hoping they really put on some size within the next couple of weeks.

Here they are today:
d3b64e2ea434e72548fb9afe55a74170.jpg

Mephisto AvT

dfd6aef39f759384eb12b7c1f424c111.jpg

RQS Auto Diesel

79cef6f7ba4517fe8b1a4ddfcfdc810c.jpg

Pistil shot of the AvT.

I don't have much to say guys, I think it's going great. Thanks for stopping in! Enjoy :)

Looks like your off to a great start brother. Keep doing what your doing :thumbsup:

Some more pics, because why not? Still happy with how everything is going, plants seem happy too. Absolutely loving this little humidifier.

I think its time to hook up my air scrubber, the whole house is starting to smell amazing. I would leave it be if it weren't for the paranoia I get when guest are over...oh well.

c7086af045fd73b8993ac553cf8d0a0c.jpg

ac8af011bf0f6bb596b2f94a99bdff9c.jpg

Picture quality is kind of crap because I was shooting in panorama mode.

hi and welcome :pass:looking great,real nice growing [emoji106]
pop in and do an intro,tell people what you at come have a look.
if ya get stuck or lost pop into live stoners
if ya need to shout at someone like @ infront @Awan
Live Intros https://www.autoflower.org/forums/live-introductions.35/
Live Stoners https://www.autoflower.org/threads/current-live-stoner-gossip-dec-jan-feb-2018.62792/page-11
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks @archie! I feel my life is too boring for an intro though, haha. Maybe some day!

I appreciate the feedback. I think autos may be my favorite to grow now, too bad I have all these karma seeds to use ha!

They look happy and healthy :headbang:

Back