OLD REVIEWS Autoseeds-GG4,Trans-siberian,Dreamberry,Pineapple Strain review

Tyler_Durden88

It's all about the Trichomes
Reaction score
These are all autoseeds strains i still have the lemon haze growing ill review that as well. So my germ rates were 100% with all strains and they grew as autoseeds said they would. The gorilla glue was a very easy strain to grow and was the highest yield of the group by about 30% more. Very potent and very good bag appeal. The Trans-siberian was a very short dence fat bud plant very high odor also easy to grow very deep couch lock strain. The dreamberry was a pleasure to grow a little nute sensitive and lowest yielder of the group but very high quality pot with a creative happy stone everybody loved it and it was the most favored strain by everyone. The pineapple was a good yielder and a good mix of both relaxing and uplifting high and the buds were dense and had good bag appeal. Overall Autoseeds strains grew as advertised and all were high quality and i grew multiples of each and everyone grew identical so its easy to get a basline and know what to exspect on the next grow.Heres some pics in the order i listed.
Gorilla glue dry 3.jpg
Trans siberian Dry.jpg
Dreamberry dry.jpg
Pineapple dry 4.jpg

Back