Autos and neem

Reaction score
My autos have just started to flower. 32days old today.. I am wondering what I can use for pest. I have no issues yet but I know they’re coming. I have been using neem but now they have started the flower. Is there something else I should be using?

Attachments

• IMG_7223.jpeg
    IMG_7223.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7222.jpeg
    IMG_7222.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7208.jpeg
    IMG_7208.jpeg
    979 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7205.jpeg
    IMG_7205.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7206.jpeg
    IMG_7206.jpeg
    873.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7207.jpeg
    IMG_7207.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Consider using a Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) toxin product to kill larvae/eggs in the soil, with even readily available mosquito dunks (broken up) doing the job.

And when infestation happens, consider using other 'natural' product insecticides such as Spinosad (e.g., Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew) and pyrethrins (or synthetic pyrethroids, such as permethrin).

If outside, you should have products on hand to deal with mold, mildew, etc.

My autos have just started to flower. 32days old today.. I am wondering what I can use for pest. I have no issues yet but I know they’re coming. I have been using neem but now they have started the flower. Is there something else I should be using?
If you live here in the states you might want to hit your plants with BT Thuricide every couple week to keep the cannabis eating caterpillars off your girls as a preventative measure.

Hello i use yellow stickys for adults and mosuito bits for the soil

If you live here in the states you might want to hit your plants with BT Thuricide every couple week to keep the cannabis eating caterpillars off your girls as a preventative measure.
Even now that they’re in flower. And yes they are outside

Back