Outdoor Autoflowers early round latitude 41

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i've growing autos as complement for my season outdoor grow, i usually start later in the spring, however this year, had a lot of freebies so i decided to start them on 11th of March

the weather has been pretty shitty

Unkown seed bank, labeled as auto cheese

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Also another freebie, named Nanuki, that is supposed to be a cross Mazar X Blueberry

06autonanuk.jpg

The group with some new newborn Haze and Amnesia XXL from Dinafem and Super Auto Lemon Haze from Makka Seeds
image.jpg

Super Auto Lemon Haze from Makka Seeds

010_SLH.jpg

Dinafem Amnesia XXL

011_AMN.jpg

Dinafem Haze XXL
012hze.jpg

How do u see them?

Hi hazerush
Nice looking plant, i wish you the best weather this year.
cu tobe

Nice looking beast!! How was the high?

she was around 1m tall, however i didnt mesured it.

I sprouted it at same time as my feminised seed, and she allways was taller than the others until july

Five days have gone, however the sun is not shinning ! Weather has been an issue. It has been raining off and on almost everyday.

I've been saving my most expensive "beans", so when time is right i'll sprout them.

Here's an update on the crew.

The older gals in the block, there expected to start flowering about this time.

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
05nanuk.jpg

The last one has some wicked leafes. never seen this shape.... reminds me of Frisiand Drew.... well the research ive done on her genetics. she is a cross from mazaar x blueberry.

08haze.jpg

Dinafem Haze XXl . Day 1 of March went into the jiffy

09amn.jpg

Dinafem Amnesia XXL, Day 1 of March went into the jiffy

010slh.jpg

Makka Seeds Super Auto Lemon Haze, also from day 1 of Mach. This has been attacked by some f...ing spider, even after neem spay... i this i'll bump up a little one the ratio on this one... Dinafems seem a lot more vivacious than this one... well... i'll give her a chance to prove me wrong...

04grup.jpg

image.jpg

Next week we shold have some streching to report.... cya ppl!

Five days have gone, however the sun is not shinning ! Weather has been an issue. It has been raining off and on almost everyday.

I've been saving my most expensive "beans", so when time is right i'll sprout them.

Here's an update on the crew.

The older gals in the block, there expected to start flowering about this time.

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
05nanuk.jpg

The last one has some wicked leafes. never seen this shape.... reminds me of Frisiand Drew.... well the research ive done on her genetics. she is a cross from mazaar x blueberry.

08haze.jpg

Dinafem Haze XXl . Day 1 of March went into the jiffy

09amn.jpg

Dinafem Amnesia XXL, Day 1 of March went into the jiffy

010slh.jpg

Makka Seeds Super Auto Lemon Haze, also from day 1 of Mach. This has been attacked by some f...ing spider, even after neem spay... i this i'll bump up a little one the ratio on this one... Dinafems seem a lot more vivacious than this one... well... i'll give her a chance to prove me wrong...

04grup.jpg

image.jpg

Next week we shold have some streching to report.... cya ppl!
rolling right along and looking good dude

well sun in shining a lot latetly.... nice growth and stretching ... my goal was to get this babies done before summer... they should be ready by then cuz their starting to show good flowering signs.

IMG_20160502_151644.jpg

The also are coming along, enjoying better weather from early stages than the ones above

IMG_20160502_151633.jpg

Back