AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
2fast4buds.com
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Banana Auto
Hey y'all!!

How's everyone doing??

I've been making this announcement all over social media, and thought I should most definitely include AFN as well!

We are now official sponsors of the first Autoflower World Cup, which will be held in Barcelona simultaneously with Spannabis 2020.

I know it's short notice, but I would love to invite all our growers to participate in the cup (entry is completely free this year) and get a chance to meet you guys as well as cheer you on for a win!

We would love for anyone who is able to join in and will be specially compensating anyone who wins with our gear! - There are 4 different flower categories, Indica, Sativa, Hybrid and CBD.

Please give me a shout if you decide to participate, or even if you're going to attend, I'd love to meet some of y'all and share a spliff or two! :pass:

Contact me if y'all need any more information on the event =) Hope to see you there!!

Last edited:
Hey y'all!!

How's everyone doing??

I've been making this announcement all over social media, and thought I should most definitely include AFN as well!

We are now official sponsors of the first Autoflower World Cup, which will be held in Barcelona simultaneously with Spannanbis 2020.

I know it's short notice, but I would love to invite all our growers to participate in the cup (entry is completely free this year) and get a chance to meet you guys as well as cheer you on for a win!

We would love for anyone who is able to join in and will be specially compensating anyone who wins with our gear! - There are 4 different flower categories, Indica, Sativa, Hybrid and CBD.

Please give me a shout if you decide to participate, or even if you're going to attend, I'd love to meet some of y'all and share a spliff or two! :pass:

Contact me if y'all need any more information on the event =) Hope to see you there!!
Too far for me but it would be cool. Have fun and good luck to all who enter

Sounds good, however, I personally will not travel as long as the Corona virus is front and center.

Back