Autoflower Portal Strain Insight

Reaction score
Hello all, been out of the game for a minute at least on the internet hope everyone is doing well here, was hoping you all might have some insight you might be willing to share on a few autoflower portal strains, I am hoping to take steps to becoming more self sufficient and although the thought of becoming a breeder really interests me, I will definitely not call myself such until my dues have been paid and I can do true selections with many plants but anyway getting back on subject I was hoping to see if anyone would be willing to share their knowledge on the following lines as far as what phenos to expect, how far along the lines have been worked and any other info that can help simplify a selection process

Mumbling dragon

Almach

Nashira

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Peace love and string cheese!!!

What I've run across on the portal while digging on the dragons.

Will be popping about 20 portal seeds in a couple weeks.
blue jade.jpg
Fairy Stone.jpg
stonewreck.jpg
black stone.jpg

This is awesome I know some lineage of the mumbling line came from the stone side it’s nice to know where it came from

Go to the Portal and look up the strains Smoke Reports (don't need to be a memebr to see those?).... Ask to join as well, much of the data you want is there, though there's a fair amount here.. Problem is it's not listed as such, usually as strains in the mix with other things so researching it will be a bit of legwork! try using the Seacrh feature with strain names, that should help narrow it down,... Stone has fine genetics, and is making more all the time! I'd highly recommend Citrus Noir to that list, this is IMO one of the best he's made -:thumbsup:

Yea I was mainly hoping for phenos like I know there’s a black, green and obviously purple phenos of the mumbling dragon I’ve searched the other names but I believe since these are out of there new static’s line there isn’t much info

Stone Dragon and Citrus Noir are as good as any strain offered by any breeder in the game. They will always be in my rotation.

I've grown Almach, dark green sativa leaning hybrid. Reminded me a little of a Critical strain. It was originally a portal autoflowering version of Green Crack. I'm not familiar with green crack, but Almach seems like a really nice base plant for a lot of breeding plans.

Thank you very much I really appreciate the insight the mumbling dragon and almach are regs so hopefully I can find me a nice stud gonna keep all my boys n see what magic they add nashira is a fem so I’m thinking almach and md crosses with each other and the nashira and seeing what happens

Would it be worth it to take the generations further down their own line or do I risk destabilizing and hermies?

Back