Autoflower is too small?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, help me :(

This is my Auto Amnesia, currently 23 days from seed.
I suspect my pH tester might be broken, so I may have given the plant water with the wrong pH.

Could you please take a look at my plant and let me know if it looks healthy?

And two more question:
1.Right now, I water until runoff with 1.2L of nutrient solution per day in a 5L air pot.

Should I split the watering into 4 or more times? For example, 1/4 each time, like in the FloraFlex guide? It's give me more profit?
Something like that:
8 am - 250;
8:20 am 250;
8:40 am 250+runoff;
9:00 am 250+runoff
2.I have a moisture meter for the substrate (coco/perlite). At what minimum moisture level should I water? Or what average moisture level should I maintain?

P.s chat Gpt fix my text, sorry 😔

Attachments

• 20240926_235736.jpg
    20240926_235736.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
Plant looks fine.

I start at one fertigation per day enough for 10-20%runoff then once that same fertigation isn’t enough to get runoff then I add second fertigation then once that’s not enough for proper runoff a third and so on I typically do 4 fertigations a day in a 3 gallon pot during late flower.

Not sure if that’s right wrong or in different just has seemed to work the best and easiest for me :pass:

Plant looks fine.

I start at one fertigation per day enough for 10-20%runoff then once that same fertigation isn’t enough to get runoff then I add second fertigation then once that’s not enough for proper runoff a third and so on I typically do 4 fertigations a day in a 3 gallon pot during late flower.

Not sure if that’s right wrong or in different just has seemed to work the best and easiest for me :pass:
Thx mate

I used to water the same way as you. I thought about trying some new methods, but I think I'll just stick to what I've been doing.

In my country, people don't believe that autoflowers can yield 150 grams per plant, so it's hard for me to find useful information from other growers here. As I understand, this is the best forum for autoflowers

Thx mate

I used to water the same way as you. I thought about trying some new methods, but I think I'll just stick to what I've been doing.

In my country, people don't believe that autoflowers can yield 150 grams per plant, so it's hard for me to find useful information from other growers here. As I understand, this is the best forum for autoflowers

No problem no harm in trying new things just keep your runoff where it should be all should be fine. That plant looks good for 23 days and the PH shouldn't affect it much at all just keep your inputs in range and keep trucking :headbang:

Definitely not the case I've had my share well over 150 grams and have had a 1lb auto many other folks here as well have grown many plants well over 1lb. I am happy with 150 grams it is a decent haul but I know I should be able to yield that and more out of every plant cause some folks do.

Plants look good. You can't really overwater in coco at this point. You're using floraflex nutes? They're very stable but the pH is gonna totally change once you switch to the bloom nutes. I've never had to use ph up before these. I start at 1 gram per gallon 1+2 and max out at 2.5. And carry that through bloom. But get a new ph tester :pass: Welcome to AFN!

Plants look good. You can't really overwater in coco at this point. You're using floraflex nutes? They're very stable but the pH is gonna totally change once you switch to the bloom nutes. I've never had to use ph up before these. I start at 1 gram per gallon 1+2 and max out at 2.5. And carry that through bloom. But get a new ph tester :pass: Welcome to AFN!
Ty mate
No, I'm using Advanced Nutrition Jungle Juice. I Just checked the FloraFlex guide 'Burn and Turn.'

I think I forgot to add Cal-Mag when I was buffering my substrate, and 10 days ago I started seeing a magnesium deficiency or something similar. So, I just added Cal-Mag to osmos water

But usually, I use 300 ppm store-bought water and have never used Cal-Mag before

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240927_091503_AlfredCamera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240927_091503_AlfredCamera.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 8
Hello everyone, help me :(

This is my Auto Amnesia, currently 23 days from seed.
I suspect my pH tester might be broken, so I may have given the plant water with the wrong pH.

Could you please take a look at my plant and let me know if it looks healthy?

And two more question:
1.Right now, I water until runoff with 1.2L of nutrient solution per day in a 5L air pot.

Should I split the watering into 4 or more times? For example, 1/4 each time, like in the FloraFlex guide? It's give me more profit?
Something like that:
8 am - 250;
8:20 am 250;
8:40 am 250+runoff;
9:00 am 250+runoff
2.I have a moisture meter for the substrate (coco/perlite). At what minimum moisture level should I water? Or what average moisture level should I maintain?

P.s chat Gpt fix my text, sorry 😔
Looks good to me.

Back