Outdoor Autoflower 2011

M

Mister

Hiiigh everybody:toke:

I'm new here to the forum, and i'm so happy there is a new af forum since hb been down..

I have grown a couple of years, and i've done a couple of auto grows as well.. I made my first cross 1.5 years ago, that was two big White Dwarf plants in a autopot system..

Now i'm gonna germinate the rest of my seeds, I acutally germinated 30 or so couple of weeks ago, but i did not water them in 0.2 liter cups, for two days. So they got stunted and started to flower rught above the ground.. Now I have bought some perlite and vermiculite to mix in my soil too..

I've put 30 or so seeds again in two sheets of paper towel, and I have ONE single feminized seed of dinafem auto haze that i got from a friend.. So the plan is to cross these and get some seeds for the outdoor season later this year, when i'm planning to grow in the trees with the autos..

I have some photos of my setup and plants..

The cloning cabinet
DSCN1247.jpg

Two small file cabinets for clones and mothers..
DSCN1216.jpg

With a big closet with a 400w lamp, atm i switch the plants from inside to outside, been nice wather here lately..
DSCN1219.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

DSCN1340.jpg

Last year with the dwarfs..

DSC00809.jpg

From my first cross..
DSC00678.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00777.jpg

I will be coming with updates when something new is happening :)

Mister

Welcome to our Home Mister...:smoke:

I'm on east coast spain too..with a patio grow..
so I know how the girls appreciate the spanish sunshine...:thumbs:

Thank you Wiz..! Haha neighbours then.. Yeah the weather has been great lately, but just when i got 1 week of the work the rain started :D Going out in the muddy forest later to make some spots.. Looking forward to growing with AFN!

Mister

Looking forward to Watching Mister...:thumbs:

Welcome! and Very nice. Also, Hope we get to see pics later on :)

Edit: sorry, you've already posted pics from what I gather. Sometimes I can't see some pics due to my place of connection at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome welcome MIster glad to have you here on the site
love the stealth cab looks real nice.

keep em green :thumbs:

People who bring cookies are always most welcome! Good vibes to your grow!

Back