Mr G from Female Seeds
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.femaleseeds.nl
Currently Smoking
Smoking Auto White Widow x Big Bud and SexBud from Female Seeds
Genetic lineage: Ruderalis x White Widow x Big Bud
Indoor (symbol): 10-12 weeks (start to finish)
Outdoor (symbol): YES, 10-12 weeks (start to finish). See page … for suitable Outdoor zones worldwide and corresponding harvest periods
Height (symbol): Indoor: 80-90 cm | Outdoor: 80-130 cm

Yield (symbol): Indoor: 70-90 gr/plant | Outdoor: 40-100 gr/plant
Taste/smell: Fruity, citrus and skunky taste and aroma
Effect: Very relaxing high. Narcotic in higher dosage

Auto White Widow x Big Bud is now available as an automatic flowering version of our world best seller, White Widow x Big Bud. This strain and the Auto NL are the two best-selling autoflowering strains for good reason: the plants are vigorous and produce enormous buds with glistening trichomes. The buds start off with an open structure and then fill out completely from bottom to top. One of the best autoflowers around. The flowering time for these plants is pretty fast, approximately 70-80 days whether grown Indoors or Outdoors.

The original female strain became such a huge success due to its prodigious capacity to produce stupefying yields and high-quality bud. The Auto WW x BB has a rich fruity, citrus, skunky aroma and flavor. The high is very relaxing and even narcotic in higher dosage.

Which generation are these?
How many phenos are there?
How long they typically take?
How big they can get?

Yea, I read description above, but I don't trust them. From no one breeder, because they're too good to be true. And far from being real.

Looking for real data. Maybe some grow this strain before?

Which generation are these?
How many phenos are there?
How long they typically take?
How big they can get?

Yea, I read description above, but I don't trust them. From no one breeder, because they're too good to be true. And far from being real.

Looking for real data. Maybe some grow this strain before?
I had real problems with the photoperiod version of these mate all 5 looked different and didn't yield nowhere near the margins stated

I had real problems with the photoperiod version of these mate all 5 looked different and didn't yield nowhere near the margins stated

That's definitely not what I would like to hear. Not stable enough? How long they take from first day of 12/12?

Funny that gennaro from Female seeds didn't answer to that, he only like my comment in another thread...

Tbh they was ok to begin with I think I vegged em for 5 week 18" tall in 20l pots temps stable not over/under fed and looking good it was when they started to flower things went wrong they went 7 week then hermied in 3 days for no reason I managed to salvage a bit of Unripe bud but it was a very low yield to say I'd done 12 weeks growing maybe just a dodgy batch but it put me off trying them again hopefully the autos might be more stable but I don't want to test them lol

We shall see, I'm probably going to drop a couple of these this weekend. If they are as advertised they may well become my go-to outdoor grow.

Hey all,

apologies for the lack of reply. I must have not read the notifications.

@No names left: sorry to read about your experience. You can send me a message with more details and see where the problem was. You said everything went wrong when the plants reached the 7th week of flowering. Maybe we should check what went wrong in this period.

@Archaic: not the best choice. It can be grown outdoor, but you'd have to be careful with it, as high humidity in the latter stage of flowering can cause quite some problems with mold.

Just finished chopping down 2 of these ladies last week for my 2nd grow. I grew them under a viparspectra 900(400ish real watts). Things went a lil a stray around week 4 when it started to flower but corrected itself pretty quick. After 12 weeks it was a bitter sweet finish to these ladies.

Both of them grew up side by side and they were nothing alike all the way though. One was 3 feet and the other 16 inches. The taller one packed on a ton of golf ball sized nuggets. No real monster sized buds, but there were a lot all over to make up for that. It totaled just over 2 ounces dry.

The other plant , was a pretty big disappointment. I think I woulda quit growing if it wasn't for her big sister. I'm not really sure why the buds never really amounted to anything. The grow wasn't perfect, but decent. The buds were closer packed than her big sister, but they just didn't bust out. They all stayed mini popcorn size. She only amounted to less than a half dry :(

So 1 was my best plant so far for weight :D, the other was my worst :(. But not going to let 1 plant put me off. I have two more of these around 2 weeks old on the go and I'm excited to see how these turn out. Having some friends over next weekend and we'll have ourselves a little sit down and do a smoke report. Not to spoil the report, but I did sneak some early for the wifey and she was awfully smiley after :D

Last edited:
UPDATE: Started cleaning up the buds a lil more getting rid of some unwanted stems and surprise, they
suprise.jpg
are Hermie :(

Not really sure what to do now. I have 2 that are 2 weeks old and 6 more seeds :(

Wish I had a lil more experience to have caught this early :( Pretty worried about my photo's that I have in the other walled section of the tent that's 2 weeks into flower.

Drop 2 seeds 94 days ago white widow big bud ...one auto'ed...one did not......this girl is in the female seeds grower of the year competition ended yesterday

IMG_0433.JPG
IMG_0434.JPG
IMG_0435.JPG
IMG_0436.JPG
IMG_0437.JPG
IMG_0438.JPG

Back