OLD REVIEWS Auto Purple Smoke/Grow Report ORG Auto Purple

Need4Weed

Searching for that poontang pheno
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Purple Nuggets, Grape Crinkle
Here's some background info
Original Sensible Seeds - Auto Purple
Earthy hues of a typical Afghan, relaxing pleasant effect.

The popularity of Purple Cannabis seeds just grows and grows. And for fans of purple marijuana the Auto Purple from Original Sensible, is definitely one to try.

This sensational plant uses a mix of pure Afghan Purple and a hardy Ruderalis to make a fast producing, an incredibly potent plant that you are really going to enjoy. Even in the growing phase, this plant looks as good as it tastes. The stunning purple flowers appear from the foliage in beautiful Technicolor, no matter whether you are growing cannabis inside or out, and make promises of the good times to come. And these are autoflowering cannabis seeds, growing this plant is easy and relaxing. But when it comes to those delicious shiny purple buds, this striking lady packs a punch.

12 - 16% THC in delicious spicy earth flavours creates an indica strain that is a multi-sensory pleasure. Though these are definitely cheaper than comparable brands, the quality is exceptional and the results are beautiful. You want cheap cannabis seeds that are easy to grow, incredible to look at and sensational to experience? The Auto Purple from the Original Sensible Seeds really does hit the nail on the head.

Genetic Origin: Afghan Purple x Ruderalis
Flowering time: Fast: 50 - 55 days indoor
Outdoor Harvest: October
Yield: Medium Yield 450-550 gr m2 ind 30-60 gr per plant outdoor
Height: Short
THC/CBD/CBN: 12% - 16% THC

Sorry, no journal for this grow! Single seed was started around mid March and soon started stressing. Twisting leaves, very little growth ... ect. As it turned out the soil I used was accidentally mixed with some cow manure/humus that I was using preparing for my outdoor photo grow. I flushed and flushed with sledgehammer, boomerang and superstrive to no advail! I finally took her out of the 3 gallon fabric pot and re-potted in a large size Micky D's cup. She was then exiled to the far corner of my shower grow and given very little love. Being out of smoke at the time, she was chosen along with some Blackberry Kush, as the fastest finishers that I could find in my meager collection and I figured anything I might get out of her, was more than I had. In fact, I had being buying hydro for the last few months from a friend of a friend and I hated paying such high prices. So it was with little joy that harvest time has come, as I was not expecting much. Much to my surprise the little weed I got was better than all 5 strains I grew last year, (had problems there too!). Actually, this shit is better than any of the hydro I mentioned! Good couch lock high with spicy tones like I never smelled before. I wish I had taken a pic of her! I posted a pic on live stoner a few weeks back and was too ashamed to leave her in the pic. My bad!!! I was actually thinking about taking pics of her and a blackberry side by side with the caption ... before AFN and after, but it wouldn't have been true ... but maybe good for a few laughs. Anyways, here's a couple pics! Sorry the 1st is so bad, it was taken with son's tablet. :baked:

IMG_20160603_125428.jpg
T20160601_001_0001.jpg

I grew acouple of times in high heat and both were awsome.i rarely order a seed2x but tge cheap price.......and same results of purple goodness

Hey...thanks so much for taking the time to do this well done report

I'm currently growing this. Mine started out with some deformities but I think it was due to light intensity being too high. Her new growth seems to be growing normally now. Check out my grow journal at the below link for her progress [emoji106][emoji38]

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/54433/

Back