Auto NL...Not flowering in week 10 !

Reaction score
Hello,

I have an Auto NL from Female seeds, now almost 11 weeks from seed.

it is the healthiest and biggest plant I have ever grown (6th plant in this tent). Bushy, good shade of green, no nutrient issues etc etc. Used LST to create a canopy at about week 3, and it now has 11 good looking tops that I have been expecting to flower.... but nothing. just more and more leaves.

been showing sex for weeks.... clearly a female, no signs of hermie.

light is marshydro Eco300, in soil mix, PH 6.8, been using Fox farms trio, and extra bat Guano. PPM at last watering run off was about 700.

My question is.....Does this sound like a Photoperiod ? should I switch to 12/12 lighting to induce flowering ?..... and secondly, If I do switch to 12/12. Should I keep it at that or switch back to 20/4 later once flowering begins ?

thank you in advance for your advice.

You should be well into flower if that was an auto... either a photo seed slipped thru Quality control or the breeding was not taken far enough.

Flip the lights and get ready for the stretch... once on 12/12 I wouldn't come off that till she's out of the tent.

This happened to me last year. Switch to 12/12 if u can but ultimately I lost mine due to no flowers. Bad genetics.

I confess I am a little scared to switch to 12/12, just in case they are Autos and just a bit slow..... here are some photos.

Do you think there is evidence today that flowering has started or just wishful thinking ?

Attachments

• 20200731_125951.jpg
    20200731_125951.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 47
  • 20200731_125958.jpg
    20200731_125958.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 47
  • 20200731_130005.jpg
    20200731_130005.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 46
I confess I am a little scared to switch to 12/12, just in case they are Autos and just a bit slow..... here are some photos.

Do you think there is evidence today that flowering has started or just wishful thinking ?
I never heard of an auto that takes 10 weeks to start flowering. Anyway, even if they are autos, the change to 12/12 is the best option. Keep us posted and good luck

It does happen, even with very well established genetics like NL. No question about the breeder; Female Seeds are one of the best. The ruderalis gene can dip out in some seeds basically making it a photo. It is rare but it does happen.

It does happen, even with very well established genetics like NL. No question about the breeder; Female Seeds are one of the best. The ruderalis gene can dip out in some seeds basically making it a photo. It is rare but it does happen.
Well, we're playing with nature, so we're bound to have surprises. Did not know about the turning in to photo.

Back