Grow Room Auto Growbox- Need Lighting Advice

Hemposapien

Happy Growing!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Terple,
Hi y'all,

I've been thinking about building a growbox that has 3 chambers. 1) Blooming 2) Breeding 3) Drying

The dimensions of the box would be 3' (L) x 1.5' (W) x 6' (H).
Blooming chamber dimensions: 3' x 1.5' x 3'
Breeding & Drying chamber: 1.5' x 1.5' x 3'

Lighting: For the bloom chamber- SP150 by Mars Hydro or 2 SF600's
For the breeding chamber- SF600 by Spider Farmer

Ventilation: 6 - AC Infinity PC Fans with Plug and Speed Controller ( 2 for active intake, 2 for exhaust, 2 for air circulation in the bloom chamber)

Odor Control: Hepa Charcoal filter sheets that are cut into squares and taped over the exhaust

There's more I have on an excel spreadsheet but that's an idea. Overtime I'll try to make a sketch of it. Also there would be a Hepa Charcoal Filter separating the two growing chambers. I am thinking it would prevent the pollen from spreading into the other chamber.

What do y'all think?

So I revised my plan and decided this is what I'm going to build instead. The main thing I need help with is picking a quality LED light that flowers a 2' x 4' footprint and doesn't have heat issues. Anyways, here's the revised plan...

The box will have 2 chambers, both for bloom or breeding but no more drying chamber. If breeding I'd just to do mass pollination within one of the chambers. Here's the dimensions of the box: 2' x 4' x 73" ( each chamber is 2' x 4' x 3' )
Because I'll be vertically limited I'll be practicing LST and growing 6 plants in each chamber in either 1.5 gal or 2 gal pots. Is that too many?

Lighting: 2 - SF2000 by SpiderFarmer
Ventilation: 4 or 6- AC Infinity PC Fans with plug and speed controller

Eventually, I'll be making a journal of the build with a piece list and how much is cost me in total including time spent.

Back