Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White LSD
Auto GDP

MSNL seed bank
AUTO FLOWER VERSION OF GRAND DADDY PURP

Autoflower
Feminized seed
INDICA DOM WITH CBD FOR MEDICINAL (NOT AS MUCH COUCH LOCK AS WITH PHOTO VERSION)

THC 19-22%
FLOWERING TIME 8-10 WEEK
HEIGHT 60-120CM
YIELD 200-300 g/m2 9 +/-
FINISH - +/- 75DAYS (11 WEEKS)

Growing medium
Botanicare Ccco Grow perlite (50/50)
Small bag of worm castings

Amendments - organic dry
Dr Earth all purpose
Dr Earth flower girl
(75/25) - added into medium for veg cycle
will amend additional time before and during flower cycle (50/50 and 25/75)

Additional supplements
organic unsulphered molasses - added into watering schedule starting in veg cycle
Compost tea - added into watering schedule - foliar spray - starting in veg phase

3 gallon fabric root pots - full cycle seed to chop

Water
from tap - PH in hight 8 range
Bubbled for 24 hours - PH in low 7 range
PH’ed down toward 6.5 - 2-3 eye drops of PH Down
Gringo Rasta - Fox Farm - PH Down
Blue Lab PH Pen

600W Eye Hortilux super HPS
‘The exclusive Eye Hortilux Super HPS spectrum provides 17 percent more overall spectral energy, and 25 percent more violet, blue and green spectrum than standard HPS lamps’
1 bulb full grow - veg and bloom cycles

18/6 light cycle (actually 19.25/5.75 - left it since that is what has been going from start)

3 Seed dropped 8/29
1 germ - 3 days
1 germ 4 days and seems very stunted. Did not grow very far out of the soil and put out first true set of leaves but is very small and slower then all of the others
1 germ - 5 days dropped additional seed 9/9. Original germinated on day 6. New seed germinated day 7. Original seedling very short.

2tJlAG06TJ+Yqb7w+fQqMQ.jpg

1+QvSlUeR1eDXcx4yMaY4Q.jpg gMvR62BaQ2yzY62ye4uSow.jpg

XredberX

Showing an issue on one plant

The other is looking ok but about a week behind so I am wondering if it will start showing too

A757F3A0-1625-4D0D-A07C-849CF984CD35.jpeg19343A25-12AB-4D84-91B4-E280492CF05F.jpeg

26345645-59D6-4E7B-AD94-EA2E8CDDE0E9.jpeg

(Pics in my original post were the white LSD so I just re uploaded them)

Last edited:
I thought the light may have been too close. I raised the light. This one stretched pretty good over night and that’s when I noticed it and the taco shelling leaves. I moved to the flowering supplement at 50/50 and watered it in with a fe brewed from molasses/worm casting / alfalfa / kelp / bat guano.

So the best I have been able to diagnose is possible nutrient lock up due to overwatering ????????

Wish I could some help on my threads that have had questions

Or maybe i under-watered
Shit I’m so confused

Maybe
Copper: Leaf edges appear dark green or blue; leaf edges curl upward; young leaves permanently wilt...

Only one with leaf curl up Tho leaves don’t seem too dark green or bluish

Sulfur: Young leaves turn pale green, while the older leaves remain green; plant is stunted and spindly...

Not stunted but stretched and “seems spindly?!?” But more just a good stretch

Boron: Young leaves are scorched at tips and margins...

Boron seems the Best description other the overwatering .....but the white LSD are not showing same problems and have been watered the same so that leads me to think it’s something Nutrient wise with the GDP

Last edited:
So when watering with PH’ed water, how bad is it to miss one watering and use in ph’ed water? Does one watering have the possibility of locking up nutrients or killing off the micro-herd? What would you do to correct this ?

Back