Outdoor Auto flower gone crazy-Stinky7gBudz- Organic Outdoor

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is one of my first lot of autos been going about 12-14 weeks didn't flower at the same time as the rest of them but I kept her going and she started getting big but still no flowering the others were all uniformly well on their way. So a few days before chopping the others this got to about 5 ft 4 and started to flower I couldn't believe my eyes. The others have been chopped now for 4 weeks and this baby still going filling out nice 5 ft 9 inches tall and here is a couple piccys for Yahoo

Stinky7gBudz

P iccs

Attachments

• image-2.jpeg
    image-2.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 141
HAha thanks for the view, well out of that batch of 5 she is the only one that hasn't been a ill disappointing part of me hopes they messed up the seeds and that is a super auto but only because I got 7/8 super autos on the go lol. Will hAve another thread soon for my photoperiods trio I have more but 3 really nice plants lemon haze, blue cheese and the third one I'm not sure what it is I just call her big bertha she isn't far off 8 foot high !!

Hey Stinky, that is so cool! When you chop it, I would love to know how much you get from her. Oh and by the way, what strain is she?

I have a barneys farm blue mammoth that is doing something similar. She is into decent flowering finally but she is at 70+ days. I measured her yesterday and though she was trained she it 51" tall with secondary branches up to 30"+
She should outdo the barneys farm estimate of 15-20 grams...lol

Hey Phillip, of course I will boat with pics, what's really enticing about this plant is the buds growing ATM massive dense and all hairs still long and white ^^ I'm hoping for 3/4 weeks left on her but will be more like 2 weeks with a 2 week flush. So she is fully organic fed with half strength organic root grow and flower+mass boosters, she stinks of silver haze but with a twist of something dark and earthy maybe a kush? Skell yeah this bad girl is at about 90 days in had a tiny bit of bud rot today :( got it while it's small though May cover her in the rain and water myself from now, the 4 other autos from this batch 2 lemons gave 14gs 1 bubba kush gave 15gs and one purple haze gave 16gs this one didn't flower till about the time they finished ! She just kept growing now at 5f 10 inches and I think she will run for 4 more weeks and touch wood 6-8ozs :D I'll add a tag of my long term strain hunters plant I call her Big Bertha she is 2,1m high I believe and still growing haha she will have her own thread soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 125
Checked her today wind had blown her over she didn't seem to care and she is almost fully purple xD here some pics ^^

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 75
Due to some fallen comrades of mine this unknown strain will now be dubbed Crimson Paravan lol

So guys harvest was in weighed almost exactly 7ozs. All big nugs pretty much zero popcorn buds. Will chuck some pics up any questions ask away ! Oh she was also completely root bound in a 30l pot and the laminated strain card was in the pot it is a Purple kush auto by big Buddha seeds. Basically zero sugar leaves on the buds. Will be a lot more pictures to come.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 81
Back