Auto Deficiency Help

Reaction score
First time posting as well as first time growing an auto.

I have these spots all over my leaves and the plant don't seem to be growing like the other 2. They are all 14 days from harvest per what the strain suggests. I not sure what kind of deficiency this is.

I'm using well water ppm is 600 right from the tap. I may be getting a deficiency due to the high ppm of my well water. I was only feeding 1tsp tiger bloom every other watering with recharge. Not sure what other info to give as I'm still learning everything.

Attachments

• 20220728_205935.jpg
    20220728_205935.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
Two weeks is a little late to do much and leaves will turn color naturaly when its near harvest time.so just keep it moist and she will be fine.

Need to get your water tested in order to see whats in it to make it 600. Honestly i would not use it until i knew what was in it and how much. Grab some spring water from the store and use that. Hard to tell what the problem is when you dont know whats in the water. Also by looking at your plants you have longer than 2 weeks if you want them to be ripe. Best to wait until all pistils turn red and recede into the buds then start judging when you want to chop. 1tsp is about right for tiger bloom i use that as well. What is your medium? And pot size?

I agree that you have longer than 2 weeks to go. Remember that most of the suggested harvest times is from the start of flowering, excluding veg time. A ec of 600 is very high for your base water, that is approx the max of where you want to be with nutrients added!

Edit: I have a buddy with well water with a high ec. He just got one of those Zero-water pitchers for his grow water and it really really helps!

Last edited:
I agree this plant looks like it has longer then 2 weeks but the other 2 will be ready and are getting the same effect this one is..

I'm using Half foxfarm ocean forest and a promix in 3 gallon fabric pots. I don't have any good photos of my other 2 but they are 80 percent red pistols and about ready. This other one seems to be 4 weeks behind the others for whatever reason. Added a pic of a cola of my other plant don't have any full pictures of them recent other then these of the problem area.

Attachments

• 20220728_210010.jpg
    20220728_210010.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
The color of the pistils should be 100% red/orange for some time, you need to get a magnifying glass and look at the trichomes for a cloudy appearance with about 10-20% being amber in color as the usual benchmark for harvest.

Back