Indoor Auto blue diesel , Mars Hydro Led Reflector, light soil mix and Fox farms happy frog

Reaction score
This is my very first time growing. It's a strain from AS called auto blue diey sel, which is a cross of auto bio diesel mass and auto blueberry. I used a light soil mix in the middle of my pot to start the seed and have fox farms surrounding it for the roots to grow into. I have given it no nutrients or water and as of right now its 3 days since breaking soil. One little leaf was starting to curl downwards so I raised my light up and have a fan running now. It's a small grow space just in my closet. Pics are below. Also it's kind of leaning today, it was almost level with the ground this morning, which I think my cat may have found a way in and stepped on it or something because I nudged it gently back up and now it just has a little lean which seems to be going away slowly.

The light I'm using is Mars Hydro Reflector 48 I figured it would be enough for one plant in a small closet. I'm running both the veg and bloom lights on it with 18 hours of light a day.
358umc3.jpg

5p0rhu.jpg

Last edited:
Back