OLD REVIEWS Auto Blue Cheese

CoviklaFlaire

Doctor of Fu*king up Grows!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Moist basement shitty moldy albanian weed..
CoviklaFlaire submitted a new Showcase Item:

Auto Blue Cheese

Soil ; Klassman Dellman PotGround h70
Lights: Cree/Citizen cobs 3000k+3500k 180w+180w
Pots: Air Pots 15l
Nutes AN PH perfec Sensi Bloom

Did it autoflower:
Yes, 21st day
Harvest time : I did partial Harvest so I would say 12 weeks..
Weight ON the Scale ; 410g from 5 plants

I grew This strain once before this and I made promise to myself that I would grow he again..
It was so tasty strain, like blueberry candy..

Grow her was pretty easy, al thou I got cal mag Issues, but that is common thing in my grows
( I have very hard water with high PH,and ppm/EC), I really need to step up my game..

I topped them and In my case that is always hit and miss action, this time results were somewhere in the middle.. I didn't prone her or even lolipop so I had Bunch of lower buds, and I decide to let them grow to maturity, So i did partial harvest.. I noticed last few grow that if I keep my cobs under the 50cm of canopy my pistils start turning orange too early so I kep5t lights pretty high whole grow, and I believe that is the reason I got pretty airy buds,But I dont sell and I dont give a fck about bag appeal, I only care for potency..:baked:

I was blow away first 7 or so days with the potency , But It seems that I build my tolerance pretty fast, and I must say that it lack taste like it had before.. Is it my fault or just my luck I dont know..
Yes I must say when dried this stuff is pretty loud stinker,I gave up few samples to my family and that s*it stink thru 3-4 plastic bags..

That all from me..

I dont know who gives badge$ but I need Dinafem badge now.. :)

img_20190322_203229-jpg.1033527

img_20190329_211450-jpg.1036601

img_20190423_165538_733-jpg.1050015

Read more about this showcase item here...

Back