Extraction archie has a bash at temple balls ala Frenchie Cannola,but then gives up and rolls a joint.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
are you special?
after watching a few vids from Frenchie and the dank dutchess i thought id have a bash.
even though they work with bubble hash....a more live type stuff with a higher moisture content.
they have much better videos than me trying to explain the long drawn out process here.but i kinda followed their guidelines,then realized as my gear was drysift i wasnt gonna quite get their results.
but anyways,i was doing a biy of this
1.JPG

over 5 screens,kept the 53,74 to the side.
2.JPG

bottle of vino,with as near boiling water....dont fill it straight from the kettle first time,bring it up to temp by poring out 1/4 and refilling with boiling water every 10 mins.it needs to be scalping hot.
3.JPG

and a sandwich bag
drysift spread out and bottle placed on top,little pressure the heat is melting the heads a lil.
4.JPG

the colour change
5.JPG

rolled and squished,folded in half rolled and squished about 10 times.
6.JPG

refilling 1/4 of bottle with fresh boiled water,tea towel or gloves if ya hands not burning its not hot enough.
not a big lot of pressure is needed rolling if the temps up.
7.JPG

thought it was ready to be rolled into a ball,but its a lil dry and crumbles a bit.
8.JPG

its at about this point the dry sift v bubble dawns on me,and i decide to go another route
9.JPG

the first time i made a hollow hash joint it was 74 ish micron,fire shit melted like a dab rather than smoldered like a joint.
second time making a hollow hash joint it was upto 180 micron,with a bit of dirty stuff made it smoulder and burn good.
10.JPG

just about the right size
11.JPG

yep think il fill it this time
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG
15.JPG

:pighug:

Damn archie! that looks sinister! I've been saving sugar trim in freezer to do something with, well now I know. That really looks wicked. Some years back I was fortunate enough to try some Nepalese finger hash, highest I've ever been....even hallucinated a bit, for real, a bouncing red ball led me home as I walked. What you just made looks scary....GOTTA TRY IT :pass: Good Luck Bro

Haha love the end result Archie, very innovative [emoji16]

I used the hot bottle method recently to make my first ever hash (with bubble bags though). Really satisfying as it goes from dry crumble to a little squashy lump.

821dbce314381e1cba219446972dfefd.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

cheers peeps :pass:i dry sift quite a bit,and quite like bongs/dabs in the raw form :bong: powder or pressed betwix finger n thumb.
although i love all varieties and have a bash at everything i can.
i grew up on import hash(didnt know what weed looked like for 5 years,didnt get any for 10 years) when i started growing and didnt see hash again for 3 years.really missed the smells,but not the GAK and the destruction of clothing by soapbar rocks :wall: the first time i peeled back the plastic bag after the heads had melted,i got that whiff of old school hash :yay:
that looks :drool: Swan melt in the mouth stuff :thumbsup: it is a very theriputic sp :shrug:process.must get a set of bags next so i can do it right the next time.
cheers.

cheers peeps :pass:i dry sift quite a bit,and quite like bongs/dabs in the raw form :bong: powder or pressed betwix finger n thumb.
although i love all varieties and have a bash at everything i can.
i grew up on import hash(didnt know what weed looked like for 5 years,didnt get any for 10 years) when i started growing and didnt see hash again for 3 years.really missed the smells,but not the GAK and the destruction of clothing by soapbar rocks :wall: the first time i peeled back the plastic bag after the heads had melted,i got that whiff of old school hash :yay:
that looks :drool: Swan melt in the mouth stuff :thumbsup: it is a very theriputic sp :shrug:process.must get a set of bags next so i can do it right the next time.
cheers.
2awesome! now a vid of you ryding that rocket

Back