Outdoor Archaics 2012 outdoor grow

A

archaiclife

Darkstars from clone about 3 to 4 weeks after being placed outside. They have went into flower quite a ways due to the light cycle change. They should be well on there way to goin back into veg . I will be adding more to this grow as soon as i get money for the soilmix to place more outdoors. I have a nl x skunk from world of seeds im hopeing to get clones from in the nexr month or so and i also just started some ojs haze. Critical+ and a couple og chem so if all goes well im hoping to get some more out there before i run out of time this year.

Attachments

• 2012-06-03 16.52.55.jpg
    2012-06-03 16.52.55.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 2012-06-03 16.43.37.jpg
    2012-06-03 16.43.37.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 51
Was your veg room at 24hrs? or did you try to put them out to flower?

IMO I would trim a few of those branches off where it is going back into veg, or you will have a mold nightmare...

Love the cooler is the bottom cut out?
93010d1338841351-archaics-2012-outdoor-grow-2012-06-03-16.52.55.jpg

I will be trimming the buds off sometime soon i figured id give it about another week or should i cut them off now. Im not sure how to go about it since ive never had one go this far into flower when beings moved outdoors. It was under 20/4 lights and only under floros till it was rooted good in a rockwool cube then it was moved outside where it has been growing like crazy. There is one more that wasnt in the pics its in a smaller cooler by itself its a coco / soil mix i think was a little low on nutes so it hasnt done as good as the big one plus it dealt with a lil shock it got transplanted into its now home a week after i had it outside. The bottems have holes in them but i have been thinkin of cuttin the bottems out but id like to get a good soil mix to put it on top of a strong mix since they will be able to handle it by time the roots get to it . But thats if all goes well n i come up with some extra cash soon to buy the suplies. I had a late start this year so i wasnt well prepared or finacaly secure. If all gos good i will be placein many more out. Im wanting to keep placing clones from different strains i got goin indoors.i just had to start from scratch i had to chop down my whole indoor grow a month or so back but im back up and goin the outdoor plants r the only ones i got left from everything before. I did just start more seeds so im hoping to get a good mother and some good plants from a couple diferent strains for outdoor.

Is that on wet ground? wetter the better, your cooler will wick the water up out of the wet ground... "Swamp tube" is what you got there...the bottom should be cut out...

If these were my plants I would completly cut off these sections... If it is growing nicely then it wont stop a beat... These areas will be a major problem going forward. Every one of those tiny branches will want to grow out...big mess.:2cents:

attachment.php

I wish it was wet ground thats why i havent cut them out i used them last year and tgey did better than the one that were cut out cause tye cut out ones was drying out to quick thats why i want to make me a good soil mix that will hold the water and put them on top of some of it . Right now im not to ckose to my grow and i can only make it there if im lucky once a week so the soil has to hold moitures good. When i get a lil extra cash i got to do sumtin to prepare for them to grow bigger and im wantin to try to get as many plants into my spot as i can im just tight on resourses. Plus i got an indoor grow goin thats takin money here and there for small things. So should i take those branches off next time i go out there and shoult i take some of the main stem area with it or just the branches in the area u circled?

Should i clipp all the buds off or leave the smaller ones on bottem. Or just clipp the whole area off u circled

Back